PDA

View Full Version : Blog optimization in Google

alen12345
07-25-2012, 02:27 AM
i create a blog for Hair loss Treatment and Male pattern baldness. Please tell me how i optimized its blog increase ranking in Google quickly?

theshail
07-25-2012, 02:32 AM
Focus on building high PR do follow links to increase ranking in Google. You can do Forum commenting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, directory submission and article submissions for best results.

seofuture
07-25-2012, 03:48 AM
As I write this article, perhaps the biggest opportunity I see in search optimization exists as local search engine optimization. This means taking a keyword or search term and then actually tagging on to that search term, page, or post, a geography driven word. For instance, instead of writing an article or post or page about "search engine optimization" you might try a post or article about "Las Vegas search engine optimization" as an example.

e@buzz
07-25-2012, 05:06 AM
Should do more and more off-page seo, use forum and blog commenting also do social book marking and social media marketing that will give you better result.

careyengland
07-25-2012, 05:12 AM
You can optimize your blog like website. Pick the relevant and high quality content and do the link building. Social networking is the best option for promote your blog on the google.

mikeslough5
07-25-2012, 05:25 AM
Listen alen !! First off all your content of blog must be unique, If your content is unique then definitely Google will appreciate your effort. I think you need to share your blog on social media, and do some book marking, directory submission as well , i hope after this your blog will be hit in the eyes of Google.

amittrch
07-25-2012, 07:27 AM
hi,
Blog is giving you quality back link and indexing fast.

masterdrugstore
07-25-2012, 07:47 AM
Google used for optimizing the blog.