PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Need of SEO Suggestions

gilbertokirchof
07-26-2012, 01:13 AM
I have been involved with a SEO projects dealing with health insurance services. I have been into article submission, Blog commenting, director submission but getting the result as I am expecting as the keywords keep on changing and few are on a stagnant position showing no signs of improvement. Please give me other SEO options other than these in order to give me a desired result. In order to increase your optimization of keywords you use on page optimization rather than off page optimization. You should also try to fix the on page problem like canonical error, broken link, html validation etc.

theshail
07-26-2012, 02:12 AM
Now a days, search engines are giving more preference to social media trends while deciding the SERP. So first of all try to promote your targeted webpage on social networking sites by getting likes, retweets and +1.

Secondly, when you're doing article submission for link building purpose. Use original content and then promote your articles as well on social networking sites.

I'm sure you'll quick results by merging SMO with SEO.

Good Luck!!!

theshail
07-26-2012, 02:13 AM
Now a days, search engines are giving more preference to social media trends while deciding the SERP. So first of all try to promote your targeted webpage on social networking sites by getting likes, retweets and +1.

Secondly, when you're doing article submission for link building purpose. Use original content and then promote your articles as well on social networking sites.

Good Luck!!!

elinejoseph
07-26-2012, 02:17 AM
Get involve in Social Media platform to gain proper in search engine ranking position. Create social networking profile share your discussion to have traffic on your web site and ultimately it will boost your search engine ranking position.

jewishwedding
07-26-2012, 04:18 AM
The most perfectly crafted web copy will not do much for us if we do not take the time to do some Search Engine Optimization on the final design and layout of our webcopy. Most of us, after spending some time working on writing copy, become myopic, and loose the ability to be objective about our work.

mikeslough5
07-26-2012, 05:38 AM
gilbertokirchof you are going well but you need to do some extra effort like you should do some work on social media because social media is the best source of traffic. After it you need to do Social book marking they have also very quick result.

seofuture
07-26-2012, 05:55 AM
SEO is the short form of Search Engine Optimization. So, what is that you may ask? Simply put it is the designing of web pages to ensure the best placement in Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). The 90's saw more and more people take to the Internet. They mostly were using the Internet as a means of sharing information.

sameer1983
07-31-2012, 03:03 AM
Try to build Natural Links from High Authority sites. Do some Guest Post and Article and PR submissions

hitsandy
07-31-2012, 05:03 AM
Try link submissions on social bookmarking sites. It gives quick response to rate your website.

Billwhite
07-31-2012, 09:31 AM

Good Luck!!!

Agree with you dear its true. after done on page you can just go for promotion of your website because of this also helping for crawl your website and social bookmarking also helping for search engine ranking.

NolanBrian
07-31-2012, 03:25 PM
You can get better results from social media sites.....

Madrona
07-31-2012, 04:31 PM
You have to keep variation in method of link building and variation in keywords these two are important today, apart from this, you need to build relevant and natural links for better result, I would say..

simplyelectrica
08-01-2012, 05:28 AM
Create a link wheel (2.0 website) for your website. focus quality and real link building.

richardboss78
08-01-2012, 05:35 AM
in recent scenario google gives high priority to social networking sites if you promote your site with origional content and get quality based link then definately you can get good search ranking.

jhonmike
08-01-2012, 06:11 AM
Social networking and high quality link building is the best strategy for getting ranking.