PDA

View Full Version : Do social bookmarking help in increasing the rank?

ZaneNankervis
07-29-2012, 03:49 AM
I know Social Bookmarking is very useful for indexing your website. But I used this technique once for increasing the rank of my website for a particular keyword and didn't got any impressive results. Did it helped anyone for that purpose?

rastergraphix
07-30-2012, 03:25 AM
you can do article submission and forum posting, these techniques are the great source of quality links and traffic. These techniques will definitely gives you the better results. Try both

cartocare
07-30-2012, 04:55 AM
Do follow social bookmarking helps you to create backlinks. Social bookmarking also helps you to increase your SERP rank because it is easy to be index.

perennial
07-30-2012, 05:40 AM
yes, If you want increasing web site traffic so submission title, description and famous keyword in popular social bookmarking site.
it is juiced your web site ranking.

brainpulse
07-31-2012, 09:00 AM
Yes Social Bookmarking Help in ranking, after web 2.0 updates social bookmarking play a big role in search engine ranking.

blessy_smith
08-01-2012, 05:01 AM
Yes social bookmarking helps in increase ranking..

clara_butler
08-01-2012, 05:05 AM
Yes.... it helps to increase ranking in Google.

jackiecrains
08-01-2012, 06:30 AM
yes social bookmarking can increase your website ranking also.

ashokkumar
08-01-2012, 07:15 AM
yes , and increase traffic.

JanPaul
08-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Yes brother its very important and also increase the PR and ranking...

hitsandy
08-04-2012, 03:07 AM
Obviously, Social bookmarking will submit our links in different directions to get page ranked in search engines in short period.

tianamartin
08-04-2012, 03:50 AM
Socia book marking is one of the best source to generate back links and traffic as well.

samdorjey
08-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Social bookmarking provide good links and traffic to the site which are most important factor for the ranking .

LiamObraim
08-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Yes, of course! social book marking is really very helpful for your website. You can get great amount of back links from this technique. If your website is newer than you can get more benefit of it.

simplyelectrica
08-06-2012, 04:54 AM
Create Diverse Link Profile means it’s all about getting your content out there through the use of social media, high PR blog creation & posting, Article & PR Syndication, guest posting, reviews, and many other forms of interaction.

seofuture
08-06-2012, 05:24 AM
Social bookmarking service has got several advantages, one of them being that they are easy to use. You do not necessarily require having a personal computer to access the bookmarks. You can access the bookmarks from any computer provided that it is connected to the internet. Bookmarking service helps to produce plenty of traffic in your website. This will help to strengthen your online business. The most important thing is that you have to make good association with your target audience.

paulpreston
08-09-2012, 05:59 AM
Yes social bookmarking high PR and dofollow sites helps to increase the ranking of site.

EricSmith
08-12-2012, 06:33 AM
Even though this works very effectively, it consumes a lot of precious time and initially you will find have to research and all sorts of stuff before you can actually begin submissions. So its best if you hire any professional service who can do this for you and in the mean time you can do teh work yu are good at doing which is content creation. Trust me outsourcing is key to business success.

One of such service I worked with is smobuddy.com, those guys are did a wonderful job for me. And you can als try some fiverr gigs. Ofcourse if you have lot of time to spare, you can give it a shot.

JerrickYeoh
08-14-2012, 12:23 AM
You can't do backlink only base on social bookmarking . That is not enough, you need to build your link in different site around the world and the best is related topic sites and high PR.

morganlong
08-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Yes, I agree with you all.Social bookmarking helps to generate huge traffic.It is one of the famous off page SEO technique.It gives useful information about the competitors.
And more important by using social bookmarking you can utilize your keyword. It show your content to other,For example in delicios website you can create the stack which contain your trips and tricks and then you can write article and blog their which everyone can see.And by using this way you can get huge traffic.

juanbeach
08-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Of course social bookmarking do the help for increasing page rank but it is totally depend quality of bookmarking website.

android45
08-14-2012, 01:12 AM
If you do socialbookmarking your site will be crawled or indexing very soon by search engine if you have quality backlinks then your website will rank well on search engine.