PDA

View Full Version : Footer Links?

JanPaul
07-30-2012, 04:05 PM
Hi guys please tell me what is Footer links...thanks

android45
07-31-2012, 12:57 AM
A link at the bottom of every page of your website that point to the pages which you want to promote most. If your website is uses images that containing the links text as your primary navigation, then you may need footer links with optimized anchor text to make the most of your SEO efforts.

theshail
07-31-2012, 02:29 AM
Footer links are used at bottom of the web pages. Its main purpose is to interlink each pages with each other. You should use your main keyword (of each page) for inter-linking as it gives more weightage to rank your page higher on your desired or main keyword.

sabrinasai
07-31-2012, 02:38 AM
inks which is hyper in site footer is called footer links.

rastergraphix
07-31-2012, 03:03 AM
footer links are those links which can appears in the footer of every page

LiamObraim
07-31-2012, 03:19 AM
The bottom link or bottom text is best to increase keyword density & the important place for the search engine to look for. The important place contains header, footer, hyper links & images.

blessy_smith
07-31-2012, 03:28 AM
Footer links are the links at the bottom of the page.The footer links are not useful for keyword optimization but it helps to get back-links to your website.

clara_butler
07-31-2012, 03:46 AM
Good sameer..... and i have a question. I have read footer links are no more. is it true ? Please go through here; http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2012/06/06/seo-footer-links-rip

seofuture
07-31-2012, 04:01 AM
The Footer Links can help any blog and even the website to attain high page ranking. This will further increase the visitor count of your website and ultimately increase the business. You need to opt for footer links advertising services from the reliable service provider. The experienced expert will build themes and will add encrypt footer links in the bottom of each theme.

vikramrandhawa
07-31-2012, 04:15 AM
Footer links still carry weight with Google as indicated in a post by one of the top authorities on Link Marketing, Debra Mastaler, where she says emphatically, “Avoid buying or selling footer links.” Linking from the footer of your website to another site, or soliciting or paying for a link from someone else’s footer to a page on your site, is not what I’m talking about here. But if you read Debra’s post, you’ll see there’s good evidence that, even though it may be true that footer links don’t have as much significance in the Page Rank algorithm as they once did, Google does continue to pay attention to the content of footer links and to the way those links are being used.

hitsandy
07-31-2012, 04:42 AM
Footer links are nothing but the links are placed in downside of webpage, It is not valued for search engines.

Billwhite
07-31-2012, 09:00 AM
Footer link is signature link if it exist on your client's website and if it is on your website then it is only for seo purpose here.

LiamObraim
08-01-2012, 05:08 AM
Good sameer..... and i have a question. I have read footer links are no more. is it true ?

Well, clara...this is little bit true because after google penguin update came, Google has verified that footer links are unsuitable for SEO. Your web site may regarded as over optimized, which may harm your rankings in search engine.

richardboss78
08-01-2012, 05:39 AM
Footer link appears on the footer of the website and web pages. it is generally seen on End of the web pages.