PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Google

victorselleck07
08-04-2012, 01:34 AM
I think that with the progression of time, Google will completely grasp the operating system, and therefore in the recent days, I am losing the respect for Google. I tried to rank my site with the help of Google, but in the recent days, I resulted in failure. The rates of incoming links have been affected to a great extent, and I came to realize that there is no relation between blogs and forums. I think that optimizing the page is definitely very important, and therefore, until and unless, the site is optimized properly, things will definitely not be easier for you.

jhonmike
08-06-2012, 06:21 AM
I think no problem with google.

Brian-Alfaro
08-06-2012, 08:10 AM
Optimization is very important for a web page to get stable with ranking or get good rank with Search ranking . No doubt Link building Works for get a good rank with SERP's .The Process is More Qualitative now and You require to do Quality not Quantity .

amittrch
08-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Hi,
You have to quality work

honitel
08-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Optimization is very important for a web page to get stable with ranking or get good rank with Search ranking . No doubt Link building Works for get a good rank with SERP's .The Process is More Qualitative now and You require to do Quality not Quantity .
Brian is is right! Quality is more matter now than the quantity of your links. You do SEO smartly because Google controls and trash spammers. And too much optimization s either bad.

hitsandy
08-07-2012, 01:46 AM
I think Google is perfectly running with updated algorithms, You are not using optimization techniques clearly to optimize your in site in Search engines.