PDA

View Full Version : can email marketing help to generate website traffic or clients?

Cole001
08-08-2012, 06:22 AM
Hello Frineds,

i have been working in this industry since last more than one years.
i have heard about the email marketing & looking for hlep from you experts.

can i have gret traffic & proper business traffic who can generate revenue as well.

Thanks in advanced.

jhonmike
08-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Of course email marketing do the help for increase the traffics and visitors.

amittrch
08-08-2012, 08:26 AM
Hi,
Email marketing generating direct traffic to client.

lile6666
08-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Hi cole.,

MarketTraq Email™ is the only ESP in the world that is also a Google Analytics Certified Partner. We enable you to send beautiful emails that are dynamically customized based on your reader’s behavioral and demographic profile. Results are reported in MarketTraq with rich Google Analytics data.

honitel
08-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Yes, it can be. It can generate traffic and sales if you will receive a reply.
Just make sure that attach of that email is a full details of your product/service. Don't miss a chance.

Vec&sec
08-09-2012, 05:06 AM
I'd also recommend article writing, blog commenting and forum posting - the best options for this I consider paidforumposting.com.
The primary aims are to increase the visitor traffic that your website gets.

sea queen
08-10-2012, 10:53 PM
E-mail marketing is very effective tool of seo and it's generate the direct traffic.

lolita
09-04-2012, 03:22 AM
Hello Frineds,

i have been working in this industry since last more than one years.
i have heard about the email marketing & looking for hlep from you experts.

can i have gret traffic & proper business traffic who can generate revenue as well.

Thanks in advanced.
Hi,
Yes,E-Mail marketing Helps you to increase traffic as well as Revenue for you.
I am Running a E-Commerce Website.So I am in need of E-mail Marketing ,I Searched Internet for good E-Mail Marketing Service provider and At last I found Express E-Mail Marketing in the site Tucktail.com (http://www.tucktail.com/) .Using this service I earned more as well as I increased my customers also.So It's very Effective tool.So I recommend you to do E-mail Marketing.if you wish you can visit the site for more Details.......