PDA

View Full Version : Difference Between

Harry Mark
08-08-2012, 07:05 AM
What is the difference between users from organic search results vs. a type-in/direct user ?

Hello friends
Please give me the answer.

theshail
08-09-2012, 02:54 AM
Organic Search means when someone comes on your website while searching on Google and other search engines.

Type-in/Direct User means when users comes on your website while typing the url of your website on their browser.

hitsandy
08-09-2012, 03:18 AM
Yes, I agree with shail. It is more powerful to get organic results from search engines, the visitors also be stay some time in you site for reading the content in web pages.

jawad
08-09-2012, 06:02 AM
What are the mean factors effecting organic search? Some sites have very little content but they have high referrals from organic search.

Gaqua77
08-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Organic search is much more relevant & beneficial as compared to the Inorganic one. The reliability of organic search is much more as compared to the other indirect methods.

morganlong
08-13-2012, 06:53 AM
As per my knowledge organic search is better then other.Because organic search is a search that generates results that were not paid advertisements. Many clients feel that these results are more correct reflection ,because they are generated by status and common usage. These organic search results are free, and you do not have to pay as you would with pay per click advertising like with the Google ad words and many other.

jhonmike
08-13-2012, 07:13 AM
Organic Search - Means user come on your website by the help of keyword or other websites.

Direct Search - User direct come on your website domain name or company name.

terrijhon
08-13-2012, 03:42 PM
Thanks for sharing the great answers...very nice...

JerrickYeoh
08-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Organic traffic is what everyone love for which people reach your site by finding keywords on search engine . This traffic mostly quality and usually high conversion rate.

Type- in/direct is where people knew you well. This mostly is existing customers which they know your website well and your URL already stored in their brain . They always reach you by just type in your URL rather go search in search engine again in order to reach your site.