PDA

View Full Version : What is the actual fact behind Google indexing?

matteodion368
08-08-2012, 11:30 PM
I am new to this discussion platform and hence I do not have so much of information regarding this topic. I am working on my site and I need your help while indexing my site at Google. I have got some confusing results. When I was using Internet Explorer, I was getting page ranking of 3, but as soon as I shifted to Safari, the ranking decreases to 5. I am confused with such behavior and want to know, what are the reasons behind these ups and downs? I want some guideline by professional, so that I can solve this matter easily.

lile6666
08-08-2012, 11:45 PM
3 major points are

Increasing Your Flow Regarding Link Juice
Making Your efforts Count

Money Should be Well Spent

honitel
08-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Matt, rankings don't depend on the browser you're using. Rankings will decrease if you don't maintain your good SEO. Remember that you also have competitors who will be happy grabbing your position.

theshail
08-09-2012, 02:45 AM
I am new to this discussion platform and hence I do not have so much of information regarding this topic. I am working on my site and I need your help while indexing my site at Google. I have got some confusing results. When I was using Internet Explorer, I was getting page ranking of 3, but as soon as I shifted to Safari, the ranking decreases to 5. I am confused with such behavior and want to know, what are the reasons behind these ups and downs? I want some guideline by professional, so that I can solve this matter easily.

I think it's a common issue with internet explorer and I too have faced it many times. Now I don't use IE to check my keywords rankings, rather I prefer Mozilla and Chrome.

theshail
08-09-2012, 02:46 AM

I think it's a common issue with internet explorer and I too have faced it many times. Now I don't use IE to check my keywords rankings, rather I prefer Mozilla and Chrome.