PDA

View Full Version : The Different Approaches to SERP

merrybolt
08-09-2012, 05:47 AM
I have launched a web based or online site and I was able to get it indexed just recently. The thing that really worries me now is that there is a very bad trend on the traffic rates that I have been getting at the current times. It appears that the traffic rate is slowly getting smaller and smaller as the days go by and this is something that I have no control about. The SERP of my site is very much affected and I am aware that Google or the Big G is really the one to be blamed for the whole thing these days. What should I do to make the traffic get boosted up once more?

seofuture
08-09-2012, 05:55 AM
Popular keywords however, present a whole host of challenges. SERPs for these are often combined with a high volume of PPC and organic results. Getting your site noticed for such terms is harder to accomplish. It is far easier targeting keywords that are not searched for so often, but have a lot lower competition.

easycommerce
08-09-2012, 06:12 AM
After update of google penguin now i can easily promote the new core keywords too get rank soon :)

Raju
08-09-2012, 07:35 AM
You should increase your presence over social media,video sharing and doc sharing websites.You should use every technique which can help you to increase traffic rather than google as well.

lile6666
08-11-2012, 05:35 AM
Hey Dear,

After update of google penguin now i can easily promote the new core keywords too get rank soon

amittrch
08-11-2012, 06:54 AM
Hi,
I am agree with your answer

Labexpress
08-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Now need to work for non money Keywords means Work to build Natural back-links for website . Quantity back-links is not in count for getting a web page ranked with top search results more importance have With Quality .

hitsandy
08-13-2012, 01:05 AM
Google Penguin having more feature to get PR rankings in a short period. I like this new Google Penguin algorithm that generates quality back links to our online promotions.

theshail
08-13-2012, 03:18 AM
I have launched a web based or online site and I was able to get it indexed just recently. The thing that really worries me now is that there is a very bad trend on the traffic rates that I have been getting at the current times. It appears that the traffic rate is slowly getting smaller and smaller as the days go by and this is something that I have no control about. The SERP of my site is very much affected and I am aware that Google or the Big G is really the one to be blamed for the whole thing these days. What should I do to make the traffic get boosted up once more?

You need to concentrate on complete optimization of your website.

First of all, Do careful "On Page Optimization" which includes choosing right keywords, using H1, H2 tags, SEO friendly url mapping and site structure.

Secondly, Try to get links from quality sites through blog commeting, forums commenting, link wheel and so on.

Be consistent and you'll soon start getting positive results.

Good Luck!!!