PDA

View Full Version : How to index your site in search engines?

henrywest8
08-11-2012, 03:19 AM
There are many ways by which you can index your site in the search engines. I am really facing a lot of troubles, while indexing my site in the search engines and I am looking for the best ways by which I can index my site without any delay. I am looking for the ways by which I can index my sites in most of the search engines. I want to know the trick to attract the search engines. Do you have any suggestions to solve my queries? Please share your suggestions in this platform. I am eagerly waiting to know the tips from you guys.

seofuture
08-11-2012, 04:13 AM
However, if your website does not come up, it means that Google is yet to index your webpage. You do not need to be in a rush by submitting your website URL to Google and other search engines for Google to index your webpage.

samdorjey
08-11-2012, 07:30 AM
Add your site in search engine and build quality links with high page rank sites.

amittrch
08-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi,
You have to SEO Offpage work like directory,bookmarking,article etc.

seocrat
08-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Hello,

Add your site to webmaster Tools and check for the errors. If you will solved all the errors then tweet your site url at Twitter, Facebook and G+. your site will index shortly.

Thanks,

Atechnocrat Web Solution

Labexpress
08-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Submit Sitemap for Search engines helps for Getting Indexed with All Web Pages of website . Promote Web Pages with Social Sites will also Help in Indexing as Crawled by Google frequently .

stevetamer
08-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Submit Sitemap for Search engines helps for Getting Indexed with All Web Pages of website . Promote Web Pages with Social Sites will also Help in Indexing as Crawled by Google frequently .

Sad but true:D

hitsandy
08-13-2012, 01:56 AM
I am using Sitemap for my sites to submit information in search engines and submitting url's in Google. It has more important act crawl the search engines to our site.

theshail
08-13-2012, 04:23 AM
There are many ways by which you can index your site in the search engines. I am really facing a lot of troubles, while indexing my site in the search engines and I am looking for the best ways by which I can index my site without any delay. I am looking for the ways by which I can index my sites in most of the search engines. I want to know the trick to attract the search engines. Do you have any suggestions to solve my queries? Please share your suggestions in this platform. I am eagerly waiting to know the tips from you guys.

Focus on link building and your site would automatically get indexed.

theshail
08-13-2012, 04:26 AM

Focus on link building and your site would automatically get indexed.

JerrickYeoh
08-13-2012, 11:19 PM
- Submit your sitemap.xml to google webmaster tools.
- Build some backlinks on high PR site and which Google crawl to your site when crawl their site. Make sure the link you builds is dofollow link.
- Make sure your site is working well and not found any error page and so on.

Roald
08-13-2012, 11:39 PM
Use webmaster tools (Google, Yahoo, Bing) to let search engines crawl your site. Write unique contents for site, visible on social networks and submit your site to quality web directories like DMoz, Yahoo Dir, etc.

Last but not the least, keep participating on forums and blogs for getting instants back-links.

jhonmike
08-14-2012, 02:54 AM
create the sitemaps and do the quality link building.

Longin
08-14-2012, 03:21 AM
Use webmaster tools
create the sitemaps
link

infibeam
08-14-2012, 04:14 AM
Submit your site map and do social bookmarking then Google will definitely index your site. Social bookmarking is best for indexing and traffic.

cartocare
08-14-2012, 04:21 AM
You can also start pinging your site if you have new updates so that the search engine will be notify and will crawl your site.

alexamron
02-14-2013, 01:54 AM
Hello friends
Do your website in search engine optimization and build quality links, backlinks with high page ranking sites.

sabrinasai
02-15-2013, 06:20 AM
Follow these steps, So that you can obtain good results!

Update your content often and regularly (and ping Google once you do) Ė well, an obvious one, so not much to describe here; in a word, try to add new unique content as often as you can afford and do it regularly (3 times a week can be the best solution if you canít update your site daily and are looking for the optimal update rate).
Make sure your server works correctly: mind the uptime and Google Webmaster tools reports of the unreached pages. Two tools I can recommend here are Pingdom and Mon.itor.us.
Mind your page load time: note that the crawl works on a budget Ė if it spends too much time crawling your huge images or PDFs, there will be no time left to visit your other pages.
Check the site internal link structure: make sure there is no duplicate content returned via different URLs: again, the more time the crawler spends figuring your duplicate content, the fewer useful and unique pages it will manage to visit.
Get more back links from regularly crawled sites.
Adjust the crawl speed via Google Webmaster tools.
Add a sitemap (though itís up for a debate whether the sitemap can help with crawling and indexing issues, many webmasters report they have seen increased crawl rate after adding it).
Make sure your server returns the correct header response. Does it handle your error pages properly? Donít make the bot figure out what has happened: explain it clearly.
Make sure you have unique title and meta tags for each of your pages.
Monitor Google crawl rate for your site and see what works and what not:

johnzaci
02-15-2013, 06:35 AM
Add url to Google and all other search engines i hope it will be working for your case. Second thing do concentrate on good qualitative back linking.

adamscot
02-15-2013, 07:45 AM
You need to post some unique articles in high page rank article sites.

amarapaliprince
02-15-2013, 07:47 AM
There are many ways to crawling and indexing of your website. first submit social book marking and sharing link facebook, twitter and linkedin. And Submit link in different-2 search engine directory.

borgninestallon
02-18-2013, 01:39 AM
Just follow the instructions in this article.
http://blog.kissmetrics.com/get-google-to-index/

Vamp1re
02-19-2013, 02:10 AM
Through proper link building you can promote your site which will be helpful for your site to index in search engine.

jamsen
02-19-2013, 10:06 AM
Submitting Your Site to Google

To submit your site to the Google index, all you have to do is go to google.com/addurl. Enter the URL for your home page into the appropriate box (including the http://), add any comments you might have about your site, and then click the Add URL button. Thatís it! Google will now add your site to the Googlebot crawl list, and your site will appear in appropriate search results.

frivyepi
02-20-2013, 03:11 AM
Submit your website sitemap through webmaster tool. For faster indexing you can do social bookmarking too. Or ping website url with ping services.

yepionline
03-01-2013, 03:40 AM
You can index fast your blog posts using following tips

* post your links in Social Bookmarking websites
* Submit a XML Sitemap
* Post your links in Forum websites