PDA

View Full Version : Will Google Optimizing helps in ranking my site in Yahoo and Bing.?

mohamedrafeekj
08-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Hi, I have hands of experience in optimizing my site in Google search engines. And also i have worked for the highly competitive keywords and get ranked in 1st of Google.

I have a doubt that optimizing my site in Google will automatically get my site rank in yahoo and bing search engines. Since I want to get my site top in yahoo and bing. I have checked my site keywords that are ranking well in Google but not in yahoo.

What strategy i need to follow in order to rank my site in top 10 in yahoo and bing. I know around 70% of the people would prefer only google search engines for the search terms. But remaining would go for yahoo, bing and other search engines.

As i need to draw 100% people for my site terms in Google, yahoo and bing. Please post me some ideas behind this.

Thanks

seocrat
08-14-2012, 02:58 AM
Local listing and Webmaster Tools of Bing and Yahoo will help you to get Ranked in Yahoo and Bing.

Thanks,

Atechnocrat Web Solution

JanPaul
08-15-2012, 05:03 AM
i think its no....

borgninestallon
08-15-2012, 06:36 AM
The algorithm for ranking a site is different for different search engines like Google, yahoo, Bing etc.

So never compare the algorithm of google with the algorithm of yahoo or bing.

Also, you need to know the algorithm for ranking a site in Google, yahoo and bing for ranking separately.

The algorithm of google does not works for yahoo or bing.