PDA

View Full Version : what is cloaking?

rahul123
08-26-2012, 04:37 AM
i don't know about this thing ..please help me out..

morganlong
08-27-2012, 01:46 AM
According to my opinion Cloaking is the technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser. Cloaking is often used as a spam dexing technique to get higher ranking. So now you understands that it is one type of Black hat SEO techniques.
So never use it.

borgninestallon
08-27-2012, 03:27 AM
I had picked the correct definition for cloaking.

Cloaking generally means to present different version of web page contents from of search engines to search robots and human visitors based on their browser's user agent or IP address.

hitsandy
08-27-2012, 03:28 AM
Cloaking is search engine optimization technique, A technique used by some web sites to deliver one page to a search engine for indexing while serving an entirely different page to everyone else. And it is also known as stealth.

clara_butler
08-27-2012, 03:31 AM
i don't know about this thing ..please help me out..

If you have understood about it then i would like to suggest you, don't go with clocking. It is a trick that Google hates and if you use this then your website will b penalize by Google for sure.

sam051
08-27-2012, 05:22 AM
Generally Clocking represent different version of web page contents from of search engines to search robots and human visitors based on their browser's user agent or IP address.

calvinstone479
09-04-2012, 01:38 AM
Cloaking is SEO technique where some site deliver the on page method for index and it will serve something different on other page. It is also known as stealth.

aidenmatthew251
09-06-2012, 04:56 AM
Camouflage is a search engine optimization technique, some sites provide a page of the search engine's index, and other human services are a completely different technology page. It is also known for stealth.

brainpulse
09-11-2012, 05:53 AM
Even when the webmaster create a webpage it specially take that page for indexing in search engine, and then the actual service pages which has to be seen by people are maintained differently, this also comes under clocking. People also comment that ist one of the black hat Search Engine Optimization technique. What I have heard that it is something matching the color of links with background color of that particular webpage.

Alstonbirks
09-11-2012, 07:10 AM
How can i use voice cloaking on the phone?
i've seen this in Death Note. The character L used voice cloaking around the first few episodes to hide his identity. what can i use to make it sound EXACTLY like him when i talk through the phone? do i have to use a special kind of phone for that? one that cannot be tapped or something?

ackerlee
09-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Clocking generally means to present different version of web page content from search engines to search robots and human visitors based on their browser user's agent or IP address. It's a deceptive method to used cheat search engine in order rank well for desired keywords.

jamsen
09-30-2012, 09:00 AM
Cloaking is the masking of the sender's name and address in an e-mail note or distribution. An individual or company that sends spam or, as they prefer to call it, "bulk e-mail" usually conceals their own e-mail address for various reasons, including the possibility that someone will swamp the originator's own e-mail server with retributional spam.

jameslabonte78
10-02-2012, 05:54 AM
Cloaking is one type of Blackhat techniques in SEO in which is used to mislead search engine by presenting different content for crawling to search engine spider than the actual one that is presented to user visibility.

naplex
10-02-2012, 06:58 AM
What is the theory for making a cloaking device?

JanPaul
10-02-2012, 07:17 AM
Yes Guys this technique is consider as spamming and not good for natural SEO

Maulik Shah
10-10-2012, 05:08 AM
Cloaking usually means to present different version of web page contents from of search engines to search robots and human visitors based on their browser's user agent or IP address. It measured a form of spam by search engines, is the technique of hiding true page content from either a human or robot visitor.

lennonrowen
10-10-2012, 08:01 AM
Cloaking is a black hat seo method.Cloaking is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser means showing one page to user and different to search engine...We should avoid it

ashish123
10-10-2012, 08:21 AM
clocking is a black hart seo..

webcreations
10-11-2012, 05:47 AM
Cloaking is SEO technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser. This is done by delivering content based on the IP addresses or the User-Agent HTTP header of the user requesting the page. When a user is identified as a search engine spider, a server-side script delivers a different version of the web page, one that contains content not present on the visible page, or that is present but not searchable.

ahsanabrar
10-11-2012, 06:15 AM
cloaking black hat SEO technique.this technique for miss guiding the search engine,don't use this technique this not good

adamscot
10-11-2012, 06:55 AM
Cloaking refers to a technique used by some Web sites to deliver one page to a search engine for indexing while serving an entirely different page..

Mithzi Rai
10-15-2019, 08:39 AM
Cloaking refers to the practice of presenting different content or URLs to human users and search engines.

jayam
03-07-2020, 02:10 AM
Cloaking refers to the practice of presenting different content or URLs to human users and search engines. ... Some examples of cloaking include: Serving a page of HTML text to search engines, while showing a page of images or Flash to users.

GeethaN
03-07-2020, 07:03 AM
Cloaking is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser. ... Cloaking is often used as a spamdexing technique to attempt to sway search engines into giving the site a higher ranking.

dombowkett
03-07-2020, 08:02 AM
To represent your website content is different form for Google indexing known as cloaking.

RosieYingling
03-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Hi

Broadly speaking Clocking represent a different model of web site contents out of search engines to hunt bots and individual traffic based on the browser user agent or internet protocol address.

Cobalt117
03-10-2020, 05:46 AM
morganlog,thanks for sharing

GeethaN
03-10-2020, 07:51 AM
Cloaking is a technique used to deliver the content on a Web page to a search engine in such a way that different content than what is delivered to a regular human user appears on the search engine. ... Therefore, both the user and the search engine are being deceived.

godwin
09-14-2020, 03:30 AM
Cloaking is a search engine optimization technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser. This is done by delivering content based on the IP addresses or the User-Agent HTTP header of the user requesting the page

jesica
09-14-2020, 04:21 AM
Cloaking in SEO is a method used to serve users content or information that is different from what is presented to search engine crawlers.

swaroop23
09-14-2020, 05:17 AM
Cloaking refers to the practice of presenting different content or URLs to human users and search engines. Cloaking is considered a violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines because it provides our users with different results than they expected

shimarhussain12
09-18-2020, 02:12 AM
Cloaking refers to the practice of presenting different content or URLs to human users and search engines. Cloaking is considered a violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines because it provides our users with different results than they expected.