PDA

View Full Version : What is Google Listing?

Harry Mark
08-29-2012, 07:14 AM
Hello friends
Please give me answer.

samdorjey
08-30-2012, 01:47 AM
If I am not wrong Google listing is submitting the site in different Google places like Google maps,search engines etc.

morganlong
08-30-2012, 02:09 AM
Google listing means submit your website into the Google and once your website is in Google's database then you can find your website in Google and many people also can find your website if your website match with their search queries. It helps to generate huge traffic. It increases your brand visibility.

maxjohn148
08-30-2012, 03:36 AM
i think google listing means google spider listed your site in his data base and will open your content against the users related keyword.

SamHim
08-30-2012, 04:31 AM
Google listing enables to place a business online . And Getting Listed with Search engines helps to get Traffic and Ranking for website .

honitel
09-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Google listing enables to place a business online . And Getting Listed with Search engines helps to get Traffic and Ranking for website .
True. One way to find and have local customers as well.

mikeslough5
09-06-2012, 02:34 AM
Google listing means to save the website in the data base of Google like webmaster tool, Google analytic, site map etc.

seofuture
09-06-2012, 04:15 AM
The cost of optimizing your Google Places listing is minor compared to the massive increase in turnover that can result. In a time when schedules are more hectic than ever, customers want to take the easiest route, and that means that the businesses that show up first are more likely to get the business.

elroyd
09-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Google listings play an important role in SEO. Every business should have a Google listing. These listings are practical, useful and free. Everytime someone visits your local listing, Google earns you a point for the same. Local listings act as a life blood for your business. For example if someone is looking for some pizza shop in LA, all the local places listing come to the top then the regular Web search results. If you are there your listing will come with a map apart from the web search result of your site.

ellisbriony
09-13-2012, 01:38 AM
I guess it is also known as local listing. To add a site in google maps.

jamsen
09-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Achieving a good Google listing requires knowledge, patience, persistence, authority, and sometimes a little bit of luck.

web-project
09-30-2012, 07:54 PM
No one know exactly how the PR is calculated - it's simply luck of Google system. I know in fact the nest way to get number one place in Google is to have unique keywords and most popular this way you get the visitors.

blessy_smith
10-01-2012, 03:18 AM
Google listing i actually indexing of your website into the Google and once your website is in Google's database then you can find your website in Google and many people also can find your website if your website match with their search queries. There are many benefits of having your website listing in Google and some of them we have here.

1. Can generate lots of traffic.
2. Increase your brand visibility
3. Help to generate some business.

prgetxhtml
10-12-2012, 03:52 AM
Adding your business in Google places can be beneficial because there are instances where people need directions or would want to know where it's located.

generichard115
10-13-2012, 12:28 AM
Google listing only mean that you are going to submit your website to the database of the search so you can be viewed and searched online.

nilam-shah
10-30-2014, 06:31 AM
Google listing means submit your website into the Google and once your website is in Google's database then you can find your website in Google and many people also can find your website if your website match with their search queries. It helps to generate huge traffic. It increases your brand visibility.

Thanks for sharing your ideas over here.... that is useful to me as well as my forum friends..............

guptaabhijit318
10-31-2014, 03:10 AM
Google listing is the listings which can appear on the 1st page of Google search results, so this is a great way to get you listed right at the top in Google.

Natalie Dormer
10-31-2014, 03:52 AM
It means add your business on Google. You can say it business listing on Google.

Visit this to add your business

http://www.google. com/business/