PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good script for a Real Estate portal

apthost
01-13-2007, 01:35 AM
We are looking to develop a Real Estate portal that provides both free and paid listings. Needs to have a good look and feel and must be easy for the end user to navigate around.
If you know of a script and I use it, I will reward you for your valuable input with $10.00 to your PayPal account.
I have looked at Esvon, MojoClassifieds and DynaPortal.
A light weight script that has very few features will not cut it. The script also has to be easily customizable with out costing an arm and a leg. Not looking for a proprietary script that makes me dependant on the script author.

comforthost
03-23-2007, 06:51 AM
I think you can try to hotscripts.com..

trexhost
03-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Hotscripts.com is where we tell all of our customers they can find useful third party scripts. That would definitly be the place you would find it, I agree with comforthost on his above comment

casitecenter
03-30-2007, 06:10 AM
if some one know any open source set it's link in forum

darkestnight
04-05-2007, 10:53 AM
i know that www.sourceforge.net has real estate portals people have developed - check that out!

casitecenter
04-11-2007, 04:37 AM
it seems no one know a good one
i know some of them but the are commercial

i have some open source scripts for real estate i can give them to you for free
just contact me to send them to your mail

best regards

mwr
05-21-2007, 01:15 AM
>I have looked at Esvon, MojoClassifieds and DynaPortal.<

I'd appreciate knowing what you didn't like about these, especially Mojo.

>i know some of them but the are commercial<

I'd like to know of good commercial classified ad software.

josephina
09-25-2009, 01:39 AM
How many real estate brokers should I talk to? I will be buying a house in the next six months. I have a couple of real estate brokers who have been recommended by family friends and colleagues. How many real estate brokers should I be talking to?

~ServerPoint~
09-25-2009, 05:06 AM
How many real estate brokers should I talk to? I will be buying a house in the next six months. I have a couple of real estate brokers who have been recommended by family friends and colleagues. How many real estate brokers should I be talking to?

Please check the date

Closed