PDA

View Full Version : SEO and PR is the 'best friend'?

aidenmatthew251
09-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Hello friends! Today, I have proposed an interesting topic to discuss. SEO (search engine optimization) and PR (public relations) do not need any introduction. My question is these two become best friends. As far as I know, PR is to build a positive image and reputation of the company through the online and offline coverage. The SEO has won significantly improve search engine rankings of the website. Imagine what will happen when we combine these two methods. You can achieve this feat of two fields, a consistent approach and understanding.

SamHim
09-06-2012, 06:45 AM
Reputation is What That Makes or Breaks For Business . So PR is Must Whether Search ranking having or Not . Yes Both Together Are Sounds More Great and Effective . If some one Found For Services Over Web And you Are Listed With you Competitors In Search ranking Then Reputation Is What That Cause Others To Get hired your services . So PR is Must for businesses . Both Works Great With Each Other And Term Highlighted with Post Title " SEO and PR is the 'best friend" Is Comes True .

jennyhelzer90
09-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Informative post. I find it valuable.

tianamartin
09-07-2012, 03:52 AM
Nice and different post! Yup both are friends but some times friendship breaks when Google don't likes bulk links:)

sam051
09-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Thanks for sharing and giving comparing information of SEO and PR.

stevetamer
09-09-2012, 06:08 PM
thanks mate, good information,