PDA

View Full Version : All about Google as well as SEO

trentstone508
09-11-2012, 11:33 PM
I do not know much about SEO. I am aware of the issue the tough situations I face while working. The most difficult part is to promote a site on the top page of Google SERP. At present I am looking for various SEO techniques, I want to use them and go to the top rank of the page. I found two new names in the process, forum posting and blog commenting. I tried applying both these two tools in the various websites. And believe me it worked amazingly. I am really amazed to see how things help. You can implement these strategies and reach the top place.

Charls051
09-12-2012, 02:53 AM
Both things is depend on each other because Google required SEO and SEO required Google.

lennondevid
09-12-2012, 06:01 AM
After penguin update from Google that its really hard to decide the strategy to gain search engine ranking. I would suggest you good quality content, back links via High PR websites, keep distance for getting back-links, Social Media Optimization, long trail keyword for getting back links these are the powerful SEO strategies after Google penguin update.

seofuture
09-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Think about it. Everyone is focusing all their attention on Google, using onsite search engine optimization techniques, trying to win search for their chosen keywords. But what if it was possible to win search on YouTube instead? Imagine what kind of impact this could have on regular SEO efforts.