PDA

View Full Version : Will someone answer my SEO query?

trentstone508
09-11-2012, 11:36 PM
I have this client with three businesses. Each business is closely related to each other. His plan is to create a single homepage to link the three domains and by doing so, it will be a completely different domain which is not supported by Google. The idea is possible but I will be going against the guidelines of Google where some who already attempted have been penalized and unindexed. Google can track domain linking another domain. Can you give me an idea on how to meet my clients request while still following Google’s guidelines? What can I do with this situation?

rfwilliams777
09-14-2012, 10:15 AM
It will be best to have one domain (obviously one that is not banned) to be the main site. The other domains (if not banned) should be microsites. They will have a simple page with beneficial and useful information. For more information, it will link to the main website. That is the best option. Since we are a development company, we can assist you with this (obvisouly for a charge). If he is wanting a free option and wishes to do this blackhat method, good luck.

ankita123
09-15-2012, 01:59 AM
ok firstly we will follow google rule.