PDA

View Full Version : Simple Question from a Client about Seo

Joejonas
09-13-2012, 06:52 AM
Can you please help me out, What should i answers for this to a new client who have plenty of knowledge about recent Google panda Penguin updates

what would you do in reference to these points:
• Keyword research
• On-site optimization
• Link-building
• How Many links you would build
• Analytic/Research
• Google Local Optimization
I want to understand your SEO approach,

brief every task in two line please.. Thanks in Advance

mani ge3e
07-01-2016, 11:21 PM
he importance of developing the right SEO strategy for your client cannot be overlooked. Many times it is the difference between the success and failure of an SEO campaign. However, before formulating a strategy, it is even more important to not only get your clients on board but get as much information as possible from them. Part of this process includes developing an SEO questionnaire to aid your understanding of their business as well as helping you set the right targets that will make your job easier in the long run.

Overall, your questions will generally depend on the kind of information that you require and in many cases, the SEO package your client is either signed up to or about to sign up to. The general rule of thumb is to ask questions about the business, previous work carried out (if any) and future expectations. The following are 15 simple but yet important questions that you should always consider asking your client.

jeffmarlon
07-02-2016, 05:29 AM
It will be better for you that use these queries in Google search engine. You will find lots of references in which you get fruitful answers to explain to your clients.