PDA

View Full Version : Article Submission still works?????

JanPaul
09-14-2012, 01:59 AM
Hi everyone...i have a Quest to senior SEO experts..1 day ago i was reading an article where i read that Article Submission is not more effective as before after update of G Penguin and Panda..please tell let me sure that is it true or not????

sea queen
09-14-2012, 02:28 AM
Yes it's still effective after update g penguin and panda.

cartocare
09-14-2012, 02:48 AM
For if it is a yes, articles submission is still working it is good for getting backlinks and traffic for our site but only if you submit the article in a right way.

kevin1220
09-20-2012, 01:26 AM
Creating article using unique and fresh content and submitting to various high pr article sites will help to get more backlinks and traffic to your site.

mikeslough5
09-20-2012, 02:53 AM
Article submission has still worthy and valuable in the eyes of all search engine. But be caring about your content that must be unique and fresh.

borgninestallon
09-20-2012, 03:31 AM
Article submission is one of the oldest strategy in SEO and still helpful for ranking a site in search engines. It is the strongest off page optimization techniques that must be done for a new site to get indexed by search engines as quick as possible.

We have to initially build strong one way backlinks for your site that can be done through this article submission websites. Just pick out the top article submission sites and post some good quality content and get approved.

blessy_smith
06-11-2013, 01:40 AM
Unique and quality articles gives very benefits in off page seo activities. Post your unique quality articles on Ezinearticle, Pubarticle, hubpages, amazon, and more quality websites and approval of this websites is gives effects in search engine.

theshawnchin
06-11-2013, 05:59 AM
Yes Articles Submission is still effective for SERP's and valuable.

davidweb09
05-23-2020, 12:27 PM
Article Submission is best way to get backlinks from authority domains. https://greenteamroofing.com/

godwin
05-26-2020, 06:37 AM
Submitting same content on different websites, how could it be an unique content then. As far as article submission sites are concerned, if I am not wrong, you must be asking about ezine, articlebase, etc. These websites still accept articles, but the fact is you don't get any value in return.
I have done it several times in past, but have never got any referral traffic. They don't give you dofollow links either if you are seeking those. Overall, Google has lost its trust in such sites as far as content quality is concerned.

I am not sure how many people have seen such sites ranking on the first page (or even second page) of Google for some generic query. In my opinion, it's useless to throw your quality content in such article directories. Hope it would help.

RH-Calvin
05-27-2020, 02:32 AM
Article submission still works. It helps to share content and build backlinks for your website. It also helps to rank keywords higher in Google searches.

nicksavoia
05-27-2020, 08:04 PM
Yes, it help to build quality seo backlinks through content marketing techniques.

jayam
05-28-2020, 02:51 AM
As far as article submission sites are concerned, if I am not wrong, you must be asking about ezine, articlebase, etc. These websites still accept articles, but the fact is you don't get any value in return. ... These websites still accept articles, but the fact is you don't get any value in return.