PDA

View Full Version : Social Bookmarking After Google Penguin Update

bposervices
09-24-2012, 11:11 AM
Hello

Please suggest me that Social Bookmarking is still effective after Google Penguin update.

janethom
09-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Of course it is. Its one of the SEO steps and it will always be effective. Any Google update only affects the websites which violates Google guidelines, spam websites, copied contents and which uses black hat SEO to drive unusual traffic from the search engines. In order to save your websites from any update effects, you just have to follow Google guidelines and do SEO step by step without using any unethical way.

blessy_smith
09-25-2012, 02:12 AM
I agree. Social bookmarks have there place in today's SEO landscape. I still include them. The key is diversification and also not copying the same linking strategy over and over again. You don't want google to see any patterns.

boxer2147
09-26-2012, 11:57 PM
Hi, What do mean by this please? "The key is diversification and also not copying the same linking strategy over and over again. You don't want google to see any patterns."

stocklii
09-27-2012, 10:53 AM
i think that social bookmarks as others like are still effective after Google Penguin update but the news strategies you have to adopt are to avoid duplicate posts and other black hat tips and to select best bookmarks to post your story!

pooja123
09-28-2012, 01:20 AM
no effect in SBM.

gurleen
09-28-2012, 02:14 AM
Social Bookmarking in do follow website is best seo technique to get backlinks & boost traffic.

Roald
09-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Hello

Please suggest me that Social Bookmarking is still effective after Google Penguin update.

Social bookmarking websites are now filled with spamming and same anchor text this is the violation of Penguin and Panda. Instead of doing social bookmarking I advise you do social networking because it gives your website worth and increase your SERP.

crescendo
09-28-2012, 04:12 PM
Still social Bookmarking is important in seo.

leroyameche251
10-09-2012, 04:35 AM
Social Bookmarking still finds importance in these days. It is necessary to ensure diversification and never implement the same link building strategy over a period of time.

govindsharan
10-09-2012, 06:20 AM
There is no doubt that, social book marking is still effective after penguin update. The reason behind this is penguin targets web spam. We are not not doing web spammming.