PDA

View Full Version : How to Google Backlinks...????

seoinheritx1
09-25-2012, 02:52 AM
If u have any idea to get Google Backlink then please give me some reasons.

jamsen
09-26-2012, 08:40 AM
Google backlinks simply refers to the number of out going links to your website domain from other websites indexed by Google important for SEO. The results on Google's data centers will vary during their back link updates until their main index (www.google.com) is updated.

Charls051
09-26-2012, 08:58 AM
Google checks your link and content and after that get ranked according to content.

Vec&sec
09-26-2012, 09:56 AM
There are many ways of getting backlinks. Personally I use forum posting and blog commenting services provided by paidforumposting.com - these guys know how to drive much traffic to your web sites.
Highly recommend them.

amitmax
09-26-2012, 10:11 AM
To get backlinks you need to use all link building techniques.Build backlinks from quality,do follow and relevant websites.Google counts quality backlinks only.So do focus only on quality link building techniques.

Method
09-26-2012, 12:25 PM
Google backlinks are those which can maintain your rank on Google search engine. Try to make maximum backlinks for your site on different resources such as blogs, forums, social bookmarking, directories and articles etc.

stevetamer
09-26-2012, 05:58 PM
There are many ways of getting backlinks. Personally I use forum posting and blog commenting services provided by paidforumposting.com - these guys know how to drive much traffic to your web sites.
Highly recommend them.

Seconded, Im agree with you

seanbarrington
09-27-2012, 01:37 AM
Research for Content is an important step on how to get backlinks
Research for Keywords is one critical step on how to get backlinks of high quality
Research for Quality Backlinks is also an essential step on how to get backlinks
Diversity is also an important factor when planning on how to get backlinks
Monitoring
To learn how backlink a google, make a little search on the above points.

blessy_smith
09-27-2012, 02:41 AM
The backlinks which we get from all seo link building techniques are called as Google backlinks.

leroyameche251
10-09-2012, 02:43 AM
It is possible to define Google backlinks as the number of outgoing links directed towards your website from other websites. Backlinks assume prime importance for SEO task.

theshail
10-09-2012, 03:09 AM
If u have any idea to get Google Backlink then please give me some reasons.

There are various link building procedure you can follow, the more quality link you get for your website the more chance it has to be considered as a backlink by Google.

Sam Him
10-09-2012, 04:14 AM
Link building Techniques provides you privilege in Building Back-links for website That are counts by Google As Relevancy factor and Plcing rank with their Ranking Results pages . thanks