PDA

View Full Version : Blog vs Forum

seoinheritx1
09-25-2012, 02:53 AM
I m New in SEO field so please any one tell me which is the best (blog vs forum) for increase keywords position and link building.

kevin1220
10-03-2012, 01:08 AM
Both blog and forum are best. But Forum posting is an easy way to get one way backlinks to your site by just using the website link in signature and putting replies to the thread.

stephanwally
10-03-2012, 01:27 AM
Blog is the thing that provide the strong back link and traffic as well but forum is not so much effective as Blog

gurleen
10-03-2012, 02:05 AM
Blog and forum posting include signature in do follow websites is best seo technique to get backlinks & Improve ranking on target keywords. Both are the important parts of off page techniques.

Karan Rawat
10-03-2012, 06:11 AM
I think forum posting is the best for increase keywords position and link building.

Engagedots
10-03-2012, 09:11 AM
I would tell forums are the best way to boost up the traffic.

Method
10-03-2012, 12:56 PM
IMO, both are good for promoting your site. Forums are most important because it can approve your comment instantly but you have to wait for approval of blog owner.

andhrareporter
10-04-2012, 01:22 AM
I think Blogs are Best way in Doing the Job . Blog Commenting and Blog Posting are Quickest way in Building for Quality back-links . Only choose Relevant blog for commenting . Thanks

edword84
10-04-2012, 01:36 AM
According to my knowledge both are important techniques for getting Quality backlinks and also traffic. But I mostly prefer Forum posting technique which also improves my keyword ranking.

Roald
10-04-2012, 01:59 AM
Both mediums are necessary and useful for link building. I use both for my clients as well as for my company.

blessy_smith
10-04-2012, 02:10 AM
Forums are a community oriented discussion platform that is often described as a many-to-many discussion area. Anyone can make topics and anyone can reply.

Blogs are more personal. Individual users control their blogs. They can create topics and others can reply provided they have permission from the owner. This is a one-to-many discussion platform. Blogs also allow the user to customize the experience in different ways, essentially creating their own space on the internet.

mikeslough5
10-04-2012, 04:52 AM
Listen dude both blogs and forums have good worth in SEO, i don't think so that anybody can defrenciate it. You should focus on both blogs and forums.

govindsharan
10-04-2012, 06:00 AM
A forum is a collection of posts offered by the general public. Blog develops a "personality". You can elect to allow comments or not. Blogs are often devoted to a specific topic.

abhishekabhi
10-04-2012, 07:03 AM
HI

Both are best for website promotion.

paulpreston
10-22-2012, 07:23 AM
Both have equal importance for me.

Bull
10-22-2012, 07:43 AM
My personal experience proves that both are good for driving much traffic.
I use paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) and must say that they are perfect.
Highly recommend their forum posting and blog commenting services.

adamscot
10-22-2012, 08:06 AM
I think blog commenting will have more effects on site ranking...

synchronous
10-22-2012, 08:38 AM
Both are good for SEO..But in my opinion forums are much more effective.

ahsanabrar
10-23-2012, 08:17 AM
blogs and forums,both are very beneficial to get traffic and also get top position in search engine.

johnoxx
10-24-2012, 02:02 AM
I think both are very affective to provide your site quality back links.

samaustin
10-24-2012, 04:44 AM
I am prefer blog posting is good compare to forum posting because blog is fast linking and scrawling in search engine. If you learning new things in SEO then doing forum posting discussion is good.

Labexpress
10-24-2012, 07:42 AM
Blog Posting is one of Best way in Generating Quality back-links for Website . Forum Posting Also Helps to Generate back-links for Website . Whatever the techniques you used be Remember right Combination of No-follow and Do-follow Required to makes link building Natural .Thanks

samvilla
10-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Forums are a community oriented discussion platform that is often described as a many-to-many discussion area. Anyone can make topics and anyone can reply.

Blogs are more personal. Individual users control their blogs. They can create topics and others can reply provided they have permission from the owner. This is a one-to-many discussion platform. Blogs also allow the user to customize the experience in different ways, essentially creating their own space on the internet.

Well Explained . Both Are Good techniques and are Quickest way in generating Back-links for Website . Thanks

dombowkett
10-25-2019, 10:40 PM
For long term benefits, website blogging can forever marketing strategies.

Saravanan28
11-08-2019, 07:55 AM
Forums host a vast array of discussions, which are usually organized by category. All discussions are monitored by an administrator, or a group of administrators, but any member of the forum can begin a new discussion. The first post in the forum is usually just as important as follow-up responses.

jayam
11-12-2019, 07:05 AM
In SEO both blog and forum are used to get backlink to our site.

Blog: Blog provides strong back link and traffic.

Forum: Forum is an easy way to get backlinks to our sites by using website link in signature.