PDA

View Full Version : Is Jaguar Pc a good host, Currently using wired tree

nancyfromafrica
09-25-2012, 06:14 AM
Hi, I am looking for a vps hosting solution which is cost effective durable can someone suggest me a hosting company i am currently annoyed with wired tree site goes down every night

ThatGuy
09-27-2012, 03:56 AM
If you are in search of really quality VPS hosts you can use Hosteasier.com services. They are experienced host with low prices, useful features and skilled team.
May also name Zeropid.com VPS solutions which is well-known as trustworthy company with affordable featured plans.

charcoal
10-12-2012, 05:38 AM
As an alternative I recommend ChicagoVPS (http://chicagovps.net/) solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

nancyfromafrica
10-15-2012, 02:01 AM
I am using wired tree as well they have suspended my account and I am currently looking forward to jaguar pc is anyone using jaguar pc

Corrazon
10-24-2012, 07:39 AM
I totally support ChicagoVPS.net suggestion. You will get high quality solutions, stable networking and fast servers.

Snoopy
10-30-2012, 04:56 AM
I suppose you should definitely use reliable and quality hosts such as AJKservers (http://www.ajkservers.co.uk/). They are well-known host which plans are trustworthy and low-cost provided with high uptime for reasonable prices.

alemcherry
11-15-2012, 06:53 AM
JaguarPC is not a bad host, but I guess WiredTree has a better reputation! You may also consider Liquidweb.

locke815
11-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Where is JaguarPC organization located ?

righteous
07-29-2013, 11:50 PM
I have never user jaguar pc or WiredTree please suggest me best so that my money will not waste

popartns
07-30-2013, 08:29 AM
Hosting providers are competing to offer better and better conditions to customers. So there are a lot of good hosting providers in the market.

The most important things to keep in mind when choosing a hosting are reliability and customer support. It is not difficult to find positive comments and also negative.

Do not rush with choosing hosting, firstly search the offers, and then make a decision.

Prchech
07-30-2013, 09:33 AM
I am using wired tree as well they have suspended my account and I am currently looking forward to jaguar pc is anyone using jaguar pc
I have used both jaguarpc and wired tree , two of them sucks, but jaguar is better. The only downside with jag is customer service is slow in recent years. I have 3vps on jag and was forced to move two to knownhost and leave one on jag. You can try them, but once your server starts having downtime, buy another vps from them and transfer your site or move to another host

kambone
10-08-2013, 05:49 AM
JaguarPC had a lot of issues recently and i don't know if they are past that.
There were a few complaints by them, so you might wanna google around a bit before moving to them.