PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Search Engine Is Giving Different Ranking In Different Countries

dougbollenger
10-01-2012, 06:07 AM
I have a search engine friendly URL of my website, with appropriate keywords, as I know the importance of key word rich content to enhance my web site quality. My website has a different SERP for different countries, and the pattern of Yahoo US is different from Yahoo International. I have found different SERP ranking of my ranking in different countries like Germany, UK, US, and other such countries. The most disturbing fact is that the difference in ranking is not small. There is a huge difference in the ranking of different countries. How should I get myself accustomed with the fact of seeing different rankings in different countries of the same web site?

theshail
10-02-2012, 01:59 AM
This is not new, On every search engines there are different results for specific keywords according to country location. The best way to rank on many country specific search results is to keep working on your SEO.

ackerlee
10-02-2012, 02:25 AM
That's right. All the search engines work as Yahoo. They all give the different results for the ranking according to the Country.

JanPaul
10-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Yes brother why this is happening???

crescendo
10-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Like Google, Yahoo is also showing different rankings is different countries

stevetamer
10-02-2012, 08:22 PM
indeed interesting, why?

amittrch
10-04-2012, 06:02 AM
Hi,
yes its true.every search engine showing different ranking in different country.