PDA

View Full Version : My site Not Ranking in Local Search

shopeez
10-01-2012, 08:33 AM
Please help me. I want to rank my website in local search (Google.com) TN. I am working for my website last 6 month but I am not getting high rank yet. Please guys suggest to me what i do for rank my website.

theshail
10-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Use correct ways of On Page & Off Page Optimization.

ON Page Optimization
#1. Use original content on your website.
#2. Create user friendly navigation
#3. Use Meta Details (title, description, title) according to your page main keywords.
#4. Use Keywords with your image alt tag.
#5. Use keywords in your webpage url.

Off Page Optimization
There are many ways for off page optimization, which you can easily find on this forum. But focus on getting links from your niche websites, as they give more quality and authority links for your website.

Good Luck!!

kevin1220
10-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Few things to rank your site in local search are:
1. Use the correct geo-location in all on page optimization
2. Submit your website to local data providers
3. Claim Google Places listings
4. Optimize your local listings account to 100%
5. Participate in Google Boost

theshawnchin
07-17-2013, 01:38 AM
Use correct ways of On Page & Off Page Optimization.

ON Page Optimization
#1. Use original content on your website.
#2. Create user friendly navigation
#3. Use Meta Details (title, description, title) according to your page main keywords.
#4. Use Keywords with your image alt tag.
#5. Use keywords in your webpage url.

Off Page Optimization
There are many ways for off page optimization, which you can easily find on this forum. But focus on getting links from your niche websites, as they give more quality and authority links for your website.

Good Luck!!

Great Information bro ! Thanks and Keep it up:cool:

stefijain
07-17-2013, 01:55 AM
Hi,

i think you should work on local websites and directories, do listing that will help to promote your website locally. List your business in google map and promote it with positive review then you will see good improvement and get ranked.

seovikrama2z
07-17-2013, 02:29 AM
I also think about work in local websites and directories, so your website will get easily ranked. Or may be you target high competitive keywords so they get time to ranked.

blessy_smith
07-17-2013, 03:17 AM
I think its just because of the new updates just avoid duplicate content on your site..

Markgibson431
07-17-2013, 07:32 AM
first change theme of your website, nevigation is not designed professionally, then build web2.0 backlinks with each unique post...

binarynpixel
07-17-2013, 07:47 AM
Keep updating your website content regularly. and promote your website backlinks on high PR website.
thanks.

spygovind
07-17-2013, 08:36 AM
ON Page Optimization:-Used original and unique content on your website.and create user friendly navigation to your websites. Use meta tags details (title tags, description, title tags) .use Keywords with your image alt tag and gives title tags with image .finally use keywords in your webpage url.

Off Page Optimization:-There are many types of off page optimization. But focus on getting links from your websites, as they give more quality and authority links for your website.

Mark Steve
07-18-2013, 10:13 AM
It might be possible that your site was hit by new Google update. You just change your strategy to market your site and also update content on your site which definitely helps you.

SASA techno
07-19-2013, 07:35 AM
Hi Friend in my opinion you have your website add in some of the local business listing websites. so this is best for promotion for locality and any other factors also.

MikeQ
07-19-2013, 09:12 AM
You have to know if your site is penalized, if your site is penalized then you should start a new site with new domain name.

If you want to work with your current site then do quality work, create fresh and quality content regularly, it would really help a lot.

JakbizSEO
07-23-2013, 04:48 AM
Its better to do directory listing for your local. I think that would be really helpful to get a lot of visitor to your website easily. Also try to do forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and directory submission. That would be really gain your ranking over search engine website.