PDA

View Full Version : How To Select Keywords?

seoinheritx
10-04-2012, 08:04 AM
Keyword is main topic of any website.Any website content must be select after analysis of any website,when chose keyword,you need to chose low keyword,if your website is newly develop,otherwise chose high and medium keyword.

mariyajackson68
10-04-2012, 08:54 AM
Use the keyword analysis tool to check the number of searches related to the keywords and select the keyword which has high searches.

techwisepk
10-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Hey ! Always use keyword analysis tools and Google adword ...

jhonmike
10-04-2012, 12:12 PM
In my opinion Google Ad word is the best option for keyword research and select.

gurleen
10-05-2012, 02:02 AM
You can select keyword for google adwords keywords. Where You can Find the High traffic volume keywords.

ackerlee
10-05-2012, 02:19 AM
The first step to the search engine optimization is to choose the keywords you wish to target with your website. Your task is to determine on which search phrases, you wish to have your site listed in the Search engine results page.Keyword selection part is based on your website or services.

Some tricks are
Target More Than One Keyword In Home Page
Broad Keywords Aren’t Best
Include Local Keywords
Choose Only the Most Relevant Keywords

abhishekabhi
10-05-2012, 07:32 AM
HI

we can search keyword by google adword.

riaxesystems
10-05-2012, 07:40 AM
first get understanding what is your site all about?
then go for analysis with prefered keyword analysis tool like google keyword analysis or word tracker.
choose lengthy and low competitive with high volume of search only when if your site is newly launched.

Thanks

SerenaGomez
10-05-2012, 07:50 AM
5. Here is how I do the keyword research:

1. First of all I prepare a set of the keywords which I will be offering as Services or Solutions.
2. Then I enter those keywords in the keyword research tool to look for the related keywords, search volume and the competition. I like SEMRush and Google Adwords Keyword Tool.
3. I pick up keywords with high search volume, high popularity (Popularity is the number of times a keyword has appeared in Keyword Research Tools.
) and medium competition (Competition is the number of websites when a keyword is searched.).
4. Then I find out KEI. Keyword Effectiveness Index: KEI compares Popularity with the number of competing web pages to pinpoint exactly which keywords are most effective for your website.
5. And then KOI. Keyword Opportunity Index: KOI compares the Popularity with the number of competing web pages using "Allinanchor" operator.

Engagedots
10-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Use google adwords keyword tool.

altonwilliard
10-06-2012, 06:40 AM
Keywords and phrases can vary based on the visitors age, culture, region, education or knowledge. In other words, you need to define your potential viewers, then select keywords your potential viewers would likely use when searching for your products or services. You may need to create multiple keyword groups to focus on different viewers or census.

brainpulse
10-06-2012, 08:09 AM
The best way to select the keyword is go for analysis and find related keywords ideas which target your business and use Google Keywords generator tool to get best keywords relate to your business by using that keywords ideas.

techie86
10-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Hi,

Choose the keywords you thought best describe your services business. Choose keyphrases instead of a single word as per your niche. Choose the keywords on the basis of high search volume and low competition.

Thanks,
Techie

janethom
10-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Keywords are backbone of websites. if there would be anything wrong in selecting keywords or the keywords which are not best match for your website then it will be the biggest fault in your website. Because the relevancy in keyword and content is the main criteria from the Search Engine point of views. So always be careful while selecting keywords.

As already my forum friends have suggested how to search keywords and on what basis, so I won't repeat. But I would like to say the best tool for keyword research is Google Adwords tool. It gives more precise results then any other tool.

mikeslough5
10-08-2012, 04:24 AM
I think Google analyitc and Google adword helps allot to get relevant keyword of any site.