- Create Amazing SEO Page Titles and Meta Descriptions
- Use your Keyphrase in your URL
- Use Microformats in Relevant Areas
- Contribute for Links
- Be Social and Enjoy the Rewards
- Enjoy Your Passion

Engagedots
10-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Unique and fresh content with high quality backlinks.

Sam Him
10-04-2012, 08:53 AM
SEO is not As It before . mentioned tricks are works if used them with following All web spam rules . Don't Submit for same Content with huge Directories . Don't go for Over-optimization whether it is back-links or on page . .

kathrinefernand
10-04-2012, 11:24 AM
I am new in SEO and i used to search this kind of threads like you have posted...
Its really wonderful information for me dear...
It really enhance my knowledge..
Thanks for sharing...

ackerlee
10-05-2012, 02:40 AM
On page is big factor in SEO and making a web page google liking ,Few factors that conts are healthy meta title and description ,Best use of HTML tags like use Image Alt tags to place keywords etc... healthy content , navigation ,W3c validation and build Quality back-links .

theshail
10-05-2012, 03:46 AM
- Create High Quality & Unique Content
- Keep Producing Fresh Content
- Focus on 1 Keyphrase Per Page
- Make Your Website Accessible to All
- Create Amazing SEO Page Titles and Meta Descriptions
- Use your Keyphrase in your URL
- Use Microformats in Relevant Areas
- Contribute for Links
- Be Social and Enjoy the Rewards
- Enjoy Your Passion

You missed one point here, Use 3-4 anchor text while building links for one webpage, linking keywords variation is must now.

mollymorgan
10-05-2012, 04:41 AM
Really Content quality is very important.

webcreations
10-25-2012, 03:03 AM
Best Tips in SEO:
1 Create Amazing Content: you were producing something amazing, the world would be beating down your door trying to get to it.
2 Link to Amazing Content: point your users toward resources on other websites that will be helpful for them. It shows security as a thought leader in your niche when you’re willing to suggest to your readers that they leave your site.
3 Sprinkle Your Keywords Throughout Your Articles: The term keyword refers to the word or phrase that you hope to be listed for on Google search. Once you've identified a term that you’d like to be listed for, be sure to use that term a few times throughout your article.
4 Use Your Keyword in the Title: keyword in the title if you’re able to make it sound fun, exciting and engaging to your readers. You don’t have to sacrifice your quality to implement this
5 Enable Trackbacks:Allow links to be created in your comments section to anyone who links to your articles. With them enabled, it’s a great way to encourage people to link to you which in turn will help to build your site’s authority.
6 Optimize Images In Your Posts:be sure to use image titles and alt text that adequately describe both the image and the content of the article.
7 Refine your Website’s Page-to-Page Connectivity:By interlinking your site so that relevant pages connect to one another, you’ll find that even the less visited branches of your website will see more traffic. As a result, you can expect your website to have better domain authority and, as a result, a higher place among the search engine rankings.
8 Keep your Keywords Dynamic:Search trends change as much as social ones do, so there’s never a guarantee that one term will consistently prove fruitful. Always be on the lookout for other applicable keywords that may bring traffic to your website.
9 Go Where the Competition Isn't: Increasing your company’s web traffic and domain authority is only the first step in your SEO campaign. While some SEO agencies may focus entirely on getting potential customers to your site, giving users a reason to stay on your website is going to be vitally important.
10 Consider Pay-Per-Click as a Way to Create Site Traffic:the service that PPC companies provide may not be as attractive as the long term solutions of most SEO practices, that doesn't mean they aren't useful. PPC advertisements have been a decent way to drive site traffic volume for over a decade. Should you feel your monthly analytic aren't showing the numbers you want to see, consider supplementing them with PPC work.

customvietnam
10-25-2012, 05:02 AM
SEO on google.com very difficult. I'm boring it, when my keyword dropped

priyawilson
10-25-2012, 05:18 AM
I have read your seo tips. its really great and useful for me.
thanks to sharing informative information!

sean051
10-25-2012, 08:18 AM
Your tips is really good but social media optimization is also best technique on seo for ranking purpose.