PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever search a wrong keyword in the Google?

denniemark
10-05-2012, 07:20 AM
Hi all,
Have you ever search a wrong keyword in the Google? No..
You have seen that if you search a wrong keyword in Google, then Google automatically suggests correct word and gives option to showing results for you wrong keywords and Google suggests keywords. Suppose “if you search keyword “website design compny” then Google gives two options, Such as:

Showing results for website design company -- Correct Keyword
Search instead for website design compny -- Wrong Keyword

But, I have recently noticed that Google search also gives the search result for wrong keywords and does not gives options to showing results for suggests keywords.

Search this keywords “Website Design Comp ny”. You will show the Google search result yourself.

Note- In company word, do not write any character in place of “a”. For more: click the following URL: Website Design Comp ny (http://www.google.com.au/search?sa=X&ei=lrJuUOSeGITXrQej74CQAw&spell=1&q=website+design+comp+ny&ved=0CB8QvwUoAA&biw=1366&bih=550#q=website+design+comp+ny&hl=en&prmd=imvns&psj=1&ei=OLZuUP6hBYPJrQeSjIHoCg&start=0&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=34d01fe90270ff60&biw=1366&bih=667)

Charls007
10-06-2012, 08:29 AM
No, we do not get in this type of response via Google for my website.

borgninestallon
10-08-2012, 07:11 AM
If we type wrong keyword or type incorrect spelling of the keyword also, Google will suggest you the right keyword. You can just then pick that keyword and go on for searching.

abhishekabhi
10-08-2012, 07:13 AM
HI
I think no.

theshail
10-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Hi all,
Have you ever search a wrong keyword in the Google? No..
You have seen that if you search a wrong keyword in Google, then Google automatically suggests correct word and gives option to showing results for you wrong keywords and Google suggests keywords. Suppose “if you search keyword “website design compny” then Google gives two options, Such as:

Showing results for website design company -- Correct Keyword
Search instead for website design compny -- Wrong Keyword

But, I have recently noticed that Google search also gives the search result for wrong keywords and does not gives options to showing results for suggests keywords.

Search this keywords “Website Design Comp ny”. You will show the Google search result yourself.

Note- In company word, do not write any character in place of “a”. For more: click the following URL: Website Design Comp ny (http://www.google.com.au/search?sa=X&ei=lrJuUOSeGITXrQej74CQAw&spell=1&q=website+design+comp+ny&ved=0CB8QvwUoAA&biw=1366&bih=550#q=website+design+comp+ny&hl=en&prmd=imvns&psj=1&ei=OLZuUP6hBYPJrQeSjIHoCg&start=0&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=34d01fe90270ff60&biw=1366&bih=667)

Yes, you're right. But I'm not sure why it's happening. Can you tell the exact reason?

denniemark
10-19-2012, 04:21 AM
Yes, you're right. But I'm not sure why it's happening. Can you tell the exact reason?

I do not the exact reason, So i made a posting on here to know the exact reason of this.

SamDenial
10-19-2012, 07:28 AM
Why don't you post it on Google webmaster help forum about this bug, you will definitely get answer.

denniemark
11-26-2012, 08:13 AM
Well. Now I have got answer of this question. Google considers these two character ny as "New york" and shows the result according this keyword- Website Design Comp New york (Website Design Company Newyork).

sea queen
11-27-2012, 12:09 AM
According to my experience I always get the right results for google.

denniemark
12-27-2012, 06:17 AM
But in some cases Google does not provide right results. Mainly in case of Video search and movies Search.