PDA

View Full Version : Articles that are SEO friendly

adrielalfredo34
10-09-2012, 12:28 AM
I have heard about SEO friendly articles. I am well equipped with article writing and one of my friends is SEO writers. I want to improve article writing with the help of SEO. Therefore, I request you to help me out on the writing SEO articles. How can I write well to do SEO articles? Content is the king of website. Therefore, I want to develop a great skill on the issue of writing SEO friendly articles and develop my skill on the issue of writing good article, which will attract more and more readers of the website and increase the visibility of the website.

smartkathy
10-09-2012, 12:52 AM
SEO friendly article depends upon fresh content and write format. Content should be informative.

Thanks

richard80
01-09-2013, 05:06 AM
Articles should be written longer and contain more in-depth with the goal of attracting readers and can be used as purely informational, to sell, to suggest or to link to another article, but to drive traffic.

theavi
01-09-2013, 06:54 AM
SEO friendly article means to the article which have unique and fresh content and which also mind about keyword density and article spinning.