PDA

View Full Version : ASCIIDiGital | Dedicated Servers | Cheap Prices |Starting at just $29.99!

ASCII
10-09-2012, 05:44 PM
ASCIIDiGital

We are a hosting company with but one Goal. To provide you with Cheap but yet reliable Dedicated Servers.

We have multiple Plans that will fit your Budget.

These are our Dedicated Server features below:

AMD FX-SERIES

8/16/32/64 GB DDR3 RAM

Fully Optimizable with as many hard drives as you want / Control Panels and Features. (Up to 4 Hard Drives)

Starting at $69

AMD Opteron

These are our Cheapest plans and are recommended for starting small businesses.

2 GB DDR2

Fully Customizable with as many Hard Drives / Control Panels and Features (up to 4 Hard Drives)

Starting at $29!

8 GB DDR2 RAM

Fully Customizable with as many Hard Drives / Control Panels and Features (up to 4 Hard Drives)

Starting at $49!

Intel XEON

These are for those who Want to start a company for High performance Game Servers.

All Plans come with 8 GB DDR2 and DDR3 RAM. Plans starting at $59, $69, and $79!

Intel Core Series

And now to the Famous Intel Core Dedicated servers!

Our First Plan Comes with Intel i3 2100 at 3.1 GHZ and is fully customizable with anything you can imagine! Starting at only $69!

Our Next plan has intel i5 2400 starting at 3.1 GHZ and 3.4 GHZ Turbo. Servers start out with atleast 8 GB DDR3 RAM. Plan starting at only $89!

The next plan is Intel i5 2400 with 3.1 GHZ and 3.4 GHZ and is also Fully customizable with anything you can imagine! Plan starting at $99!

And finally, Intel i7! Running at 3.4 GHZ and can go up to 3.8 GHZ on Turbo mode. Like other plans, it is fully customizable with anything you need! Starting at only $119!

Each plan Comes by default and added control panels pre-installed will cost $10.

Interested? Come check us out! http://www.asciidigital.com/

-ASCIIDiGital Team