PDA

View Full Version : Blog Commenting Issues

borgninestallon
10-15-2012, 03:25 AM
As you all know blog commenting is one of the technique in SEO for ranking a site in search engines. But not all the comments are approved and shown. It is sent for moderation and it is relevant to the post, after that only the comment will be lived to the blog post.

I have a doubt in blog commenting, whether to place a name or keyword in the name section while commenting. Since i have read in a article that we can go for name instead of keyword as to get approval. But will name in the link of my site help in ranking the keywords.?

saira
10-15-2012, 05:07 AM
To avoid spamming use your name only, also in other platforms they mentioned use your name along with keyword.

Wedding Videographers (http://tapeme.co.uk/)

otonat007
10-15-2012, 08:33 AM
To avoid spamming use your name only, also in other platforms they mentioned use your name along with keyword.

Wedding Videographers (http://tapeme.co.uk/)
Hello Saira,

I am agree with you.

theshail
10-15-2012, 08:53 AM
Best way is to use your name while commenting on any blog, but if that blog is allowing to use your keywords then you can use your keywords in place of your name.

adamscot
10-15-2012, 09:37 AM
use unique content and instead of using name you can use your website keyword

borgninestallon
10-16-2012, 01:41 AM
use unique content and instead of using name you can use your website keyword

Recently i posted a comment in a blog using the website keyword but my comment is still under moderation.

SamDenial
10-16-2012, 02:15 AM
You can use KeywordLuv blogs to comment , there you can use name as well as your keywords in the name field.

webspekers
10-16-2012, 02:52 AM
Blog commenting is more different SEO activity, The moderator check the all the information that we have commented.

flinwood
10-18-2012, 06:05 AM
In blog commenting relevancy is most important thing.

borgninestallon
10-19-2012, 12:27 AM
In blog commenting relevancy is most important thing.

Blog commenting is one of the off page optimization techniques where we can build backlink for a site and get our site ranked in search engines.

JohnWatson
10-19-2012, 01:08 AM
Well, if you do commenting on blog with your name than it looks like an organic way of commenting and search engine will like it more. So choose blogs which allows back link option along with your name.

qalsoom
10-19-2012, 01:09 AM
There are various issues raised by the experts after updating the algorithm of panda and listing the Matts cutts advices .this is more preferable to use the name and HTML in the post

samaustin
10-19-2012, 01:25 AM
In Blog commenting techniques,Write your name as username,do not put keywords in user name that is not approved by webmaster.The website link in the name is not help to keyword ranking.

gurleen
10-19-2012, 03:04 AM
Don't use the keyword in blog commenting. Always use the name instead of keywords. If you are using the keyword. Then comment will not approved by moderate. Please Make a effective comment. Bcz Blog commenting is one of the best seo technique to get back links & improve ranking.

steverandey
10-19-2012, 03:58 AM
Very informative discussion i really like it thanks a lot all of you guys keep it up :)

paulpreston
10-19-2012, 08:33 AM
High PR and dofollow blogs best .