PDA

View Full Version : ON Page SEO Important factors after Penguin Update?

johncruze
10-19-2012, 09:37 AM
Hello Readers,
Can you please tell me what are the important on page seo factors after penguine update?
Your kind words will mean a lot ..Thanks

locke815
10-21-2012, 09:03 AM
Do not have too much repeated keywords in your content.

adnanmazhar
10-21-2012, 10:38 AM
It's very interesting because a lot of people don't really know what the Penguin Update can do with their website. And then the question, 'what's overoptimalisation?'. I think it's difficult to say because there a an number of factors who influence a ranking. I think when you create a website that wants to help users will be more popular than an overstuffed ad-site. Great post btw, thanks a lot!

Read more: http://www.searchenginepeople.com/blog/penguin-recovery-guide.html#ixzz29wcb3nAo

theshail
10-22-2012, 05:34 AM
Hello Readers,
Can you please tell me what are the important on page seo factors after penguine update?

Avoid Keyword Stuffing on your website and use original content. Plus use different anchor text while creating links for your website.

Labexpress
10-22-2012, 06:18 AM
Penguin , Over-optimization Penalty . Don't makes Web Pages to Keyword Specific .
Meta Tags and Description should Not be too Large . Use Limited character Like for Meta Title 65 to 69 .

abhishekabhi
10-22-2012, 06:25 AM
HI

Thanks for sharing.

ahsanabrar
10-22-2012, 06:31 AM
write natural content and don.t repeat your keywords in your content again and again

sea queen
10-23-2012, 01:09 AM
Thanks for sharing this wonderful knowledge it's very useful for me.

SSLMatrix
10-23-2012, 03:55 AM
Hello Readers,

As per my experience and R&D;

- Do not over optimize your website
- Do not submit duplicate contents
- Do not make title with totally keyword stuffing
- Make your website user friendly not search engine friendly.

It’s my point of view to consider while onpage optimization. I welcome to all seo expert to judgment my comment.

terrijhon
10-23-2012, 04:02 AM
Now i think on page is most important...

sean051
10-23-2012, 06:47 AM
Yes, on-page is the effective factor after updates of seo.

theshawnchin
11-15-2012, 03:08 AM
John cruze according to me After Google penguin updates when we can do on page seo for our site we need use always pure way no to do spamming like this , not use keyword stuffing , content rewriting , and not to do SEO cloaking ...

msherry
11-15-2012, 05:32 AM
When the Penguin Update came out, Google dropped the hammer on many Black Hat SEO practices. These included:
Keyword Stuffing
Overuse of Exact Match Anchor Text Links
Link farms
Links from Foreign Sites

adamscot
11-15-2012, 05:41 AM
Many people think that after every Google update, the rules change. but this is not true, Google penalize the people who don’t know how to do SEO correctly. They penalize duplicate content, low quality content, private blog networks and so on.

SANTOSH
11-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks for sharing information..

justinthomsony
03-15-2013, 06:50 AM
Well, Penguin specially works to decrease and prevent spam link building. It prevents low quality link building and when we talk about On page, so we really maintain our keyword density. It should be 1 to 2 percent. Penguin and Panda updates really suppresses spam activities. So, Be Authentic.

davidwong01
03-15-2013, 07:39 AM
On-page is the first process of website optimization so I will give first priority for this.

jamsen
03-20-2013, 01:03 AM
On page SEO is becoming increasingly more important every month in Google's eyes as they continue to roll out Panda and other algorithm updates that focus on user experience. Lowering your website's bounce rate should be your number one goal. Your number two goal, converting visitors, comes after lowering your bounce rate. The bounce rate helps you determine how relevant your content is to the people who are searching for your site. If you consistently receive unqualified traffic that has a low conversion rate, it is likely because your site's on page content and SEO is not representing your website properly.

jamsen
03-20-2013, 01:12 AM
On page SEO is becoming increasingly more important every month in Google's eyes as they continue to roll out Panda and other algorithm updates that focus on user experience. Lowering your website's bounce rate should be your number one goal. Your number two goal, converting visitors, comes after lowering your bounce rate. The bounce rate helps you determine how relevant your content is to the people who are searching for your site. If you consistently receive unqualified traffic that has a low conversion rate, it is likely because your site's on page content and SEO is not representing your website properly.

shoponics
05-26-2014, 04:38 AM
now you will not need too much repeated keywords in your content.

davidweb09
05-26-2014, 05:12 AM
Nothing change in Onpage their is change only in SEO Offpage Methods.

Sophiacalvin
05-27-2014, 06:11 AM
Yes it is so much important activity as a on page seo.