PDA

View Full Version : My site rankig is going down.

87nitingarg
10-20-2012, 09:10 AM
Hello Everyone,

i am very hard working on my all websites but my problem is my all site ranking is still going down, so please give me fast and effective way to get better ranking.

Thanks

webspekers
10-21-2012, 04:50 AM
I think your are not used the social bookmarking off-page techniques for your site, There are so many well ranked bookmarking sites, Submit your web links to gain the rankings.

webcreations
10-22-2012, 01:17 AM
Page rank is an elusive term that most bloggers don't completely understand. In fact, there are probably few people in the world who completely understand it. Secrets of its page rank algorithm very guarded. Boosting your page rank isn't something you can do in a day. If it were, everyone would have a Page Rank of 10. Keep reading to learn a few of the tricks to increase your blog's page rank that are fairly easy to implement over time.

Some good points to get a page rank :
1 Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites.
2 Remember to Use SEO Techniques.
3 Write Original Content.
4 Don't Go Link Crazy.
5 Write Great Content.

sea queen
10-22-2012, 01:20 AM
I think you can get back links for authorized sites it's much beneficial for your site ranking.

theshail
10-22-2012, 05:26 AM
It's important to have original content for your web pages, then try to get links from high value and authority websites which quickly boost your website ranking.

ahsanabrar
10-22-2012, 06:44 AM
don't worry may be you hit by google update.You don't have worry about it continue your work and concentrate on quality work you will get good results soon.

Roald
10-22-2012, 10:50 AM
First check and analyze all of your links, all of them are working correctly and indexing in SERP? If yes, you need to change or strategy and need to do something new for getting higher rank in SERP like writing articles and submitting them on high PR and trusted websites, guest blogging and effective link building. These can save you to go down in SERP.

govindsharan
10-22-2012, 11:34 AM
After penguin and panda update mostly websites are facing the same problem. Where till i think you should do guest posting, social book marking and rss for getting the more quality back links.

Amit_TutisHost
10-22-2012, 11:57 AM
Hi,

1)Start the SEO to your Website ( Search Engine Optimization).
2) Increase the effective backlinkings on your site.
( if a site which has highest pagerank, has the backlink of your site then your site rank increases drastically).
3) Post the real , effective and genuine contents.
4) Continuous changes should be there, the site should not be stagnant for a long time.
5) Try to post about your contents on most of the forums. ( not directly as you are already aware of the policies) ;)

Regards,
Amit_Tutishost

sean051
10-23-2012, 07:00 AM
You should be do again se and make quality content for it.

techwisepk
10-24-2012, 05:53 AM
Hey according to me you need to do Social Bookmarking for your site ..

abhishekabhi
10-25-2012, 05:58 AM
HI

thanks for sharing

virtueinfo11
10-25-2012, 06:16 AM
hi Folks i have same problem but have checked my back link and do some qaulity of page but still i am not getting good ranking or traffic even suddenly my all core keyword ranking is down i am really confuse ...What i suppose to do now...?

please give any powerful idea...

Thanks

samaustin
10-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Get quality back links from quality websites that stable your ranking in search engine.If your website dropping your position then there are more reasons such as many links are broken,high competitor keywords,not quality back links and more.

adamscot
10-25-2012, 08:39 AM
May be your site ranking going down for short time. It's called a google dance.. Continue work may be site come back on same track .. Just continue to do what you're doing and see the results in a few days..

johnclarketwo
10-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Just do the quality work for your site. You will definitely get the better ranking.

shihab2k9
10-25-2012, 10:26 PM
The owner of every site want to see his website in a high page rank.But to increase your pagerank you have to work hard.Following steps should be taken:

1.Create effective back links (hhtp://www.businessadviceforum.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=20123) for your site.
2.Post quality content in your site.
3.create a nice layout for the front page.

john729
10-25-2012, 11:36 PM
Site Map link search engine spiders crawling down the line, but also to ensure the interoperability bridge between the website channel, it is recommended to use a text link; Take, for example: I have to stand within the pages of the small class page navigation bar.Besides, i think Get quality back links from quality websites is important!

jenny123
10-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Thanks for discussion, I am facing same kind of problem and I was worry about that what should I do now, but after reading this I am feeling relax and continue my work.

denniemark
10-29-2012, 08:51 AM
I was also facing same problem. may be your website badly effected by Google updates. Do some quality work and make quality link to optimize your site. if possible, change the content of your website.

mitchelward351
11-27-2012, 11:42 PM
To boost the page rankings it is very important that you must posses a fresh, non-plagarised and unique content and also get high quality links.