PDA

View Full Version : How soon will google update its PR?

bloggersjoy
10-22-2012, 07:13 AM
Hell Everyone,

How soon will Google update its PR? Is there any way to find out what PR my site will get in the next PR update?

Thank You

Roald
10-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Normally after every three months. PR updates usually depends on how effectively you are updating your site, people are visiting your sites and from where they are coming. Links from quality sites and updating website contents make easier to get higher Google PR.

gamesveta
10-23-2012, 02:02 AM
The last PageRank Toolbar update we had was about 3 months ago in February. Before that was three months before February in November. See a pattern here?

In any event, ranking changes have no direct correlation to a new toolbar PageRank update. Google's PageRank numbers are constantly being updated internally and Google gives us a sampling of it from one point in time every few months or so, just to keep their *PR* wheels moving.

rhode island website design (http://localblastmarketing.com/)

cartocare
10-23-2012, 03:02 AM
- Mostly Google update the Page rank every 3 to 4 months. So if you want your PR to be increased you must focus on the content of your site and make it sure that it has no duplicate content.

theshail
10-23-2012, 03:14 AM
How soon will Google update its PR?
It generally updates PR within 3-4 months.

Is there any way to find out what PR my site will get in the next PR update?
No, you can't check it in advance. Once Google updates PR you can see your correct PR.

alexasmith
10-23-2012, 03:25 AM
I think, your site gets the PR inside 3-6 month.

borgninestallon
10-23-2012, 05:37 AM
Google update its page rank every 3 months. But it is very long and i could not see any major update of Google page rank for my site.

sean051
10-23-2012, 06:40 AM
Normally after 2-3 moth later Google updates new page rank for site.