PDA

View Full Version : How to get good rank in Bing and Yahoo

virtueinfo11
10-25-2012, 06:24 AM
We are talking about Google google but yahoo and Bing are also Good search engine and we can't ignore it.
so Folks anyone have idea how to get good ranking Bing and yahoo. please define some tips one more think don't tell me doing on page and off page i know it..but i want something new idea.....If you have please share it.

steverandey
10-25-2012, 06:31 AM
Bing or yahoo ranking basically depends on page SEO factors, you should do proper on page optimization like
1. Meta Tag optimization
2. Image optimization
3. Hyperlink optimization
4. Robot.txt and sitemap.xml

sean051
10-25-2012, 08:15 AM
You can get good ranking via off-page optimization technique like directory submission, social bookmarking, blog commenting etc.

adamscot
10-25-2012, 08:43 AM
I think you registered your site with Bing Webmaster Tools? From there you can get an idea of how they are viewing your site, get notification of any issues, and work toward fixing things to get your site content in good standings with what they want.

webcreations
11-01-2012, 01:34 AM
Page rank is an elusive term that most bloggers don't completely understand. In fact, there are probably few people in the world who completely understand it. Secrets of its page rank algorithm very guarded. Boosting your page rank isn't something you can do in a day. If it were, everyone would have a Page Rank of 10. Keep reading to learn a few of the tricks to increase your blog's page rank that are fairly easy to implement over time.

Some good points to get a page rank :
1 Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites.
2 Remember to Use SEO Techniques.
3 Write Original Content.
4 Don't Go Link Crazy.
5 Write Great Content.

morganlong
11-01-2012, 01:48 AM
According to my knowledge you have to do Off page and on page optimization in Yahoo and Bing sites. You can submit your your site in Yahoo and Bing directory sites. Do Off page techniques in the sites which are on yahoo and Bing search engine.

blessy_smith
11-01-2012, 05:39 AM
Use all link building techniques then you can build good rank in bing as well as in yahoo.

sea queen
11-01-2012, 05:48 AM
I think as compare to Google yahoo and Bing is not much competition so only use simple seo you can get good ranking in yahoo and Bing.

akbarzpro
12-22-2012, 02:59 AM
yes i also want to ask the same question. My website can not be good in the SE Bing and yahoo: (

theavi
01-08-2013, 06:54 AM
Use yahoo and bing directories and bookmarks. It can be a option. but they can not give more and more traffic so i suggest to focus on Google's result.