PDA

View Full Version : A services from the great SEO company

Khun
10-01-2004, 01:06 AM
For who looking for SEO services.. Be wary

I'm also a SEO too. I've just check for the power of my competitors

here's a respond from a big big SEO company when I asked for optimize my target key words "Web hosting"

"I would be wary of people or SEO's that guarntee you top poitions in google.

If your phrases are not very competetive, then I would say it was possible. ("cheap hosting texas")

At the end of the day, no one has direct control over Google, and things can change at any time.

If you paid $1000 to a compay to get you tops, for "cheap hosting" you might be waiting a long time."

Be wary;)

1PlanHost
10-03-2004, 06:43 PM
Absolutely! I could not agree more with you on this as I have seen way too many people get suckered in by SEO scams promising top positions for a couple hundred dollars for top hosting keywords. It simply will NOT happen and they are scamming unknowledgable customers.

Quality Search Engine Optimization takes much hard work and often a concentrated effort for several years. Anyone with a large advertising budget can purchase high spots in most of the major search engines but free search engine positions up at the top only come from serious study and hard work. I have been doing it for over 8 years now and it is a daily task to maintain some of the high rankings we have developed over the years.

To those who want to learn I would recomend starting in two places
SEOchat.com and planetocean.com

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

ASP-Hosting.ca
11-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Darrell,

Do you outsource your seo efforts or you keep everything in-house?

Peter

1PlanHost
11-11-2004, 11:12 AM
We keep everything in house for SEO since we have been doing it for over 8 years. It is helpful to keep up to date on SEO techniques reguarly because it does change often. If you are looking for great hands on training, I highly recomend http://www.searchengineworkshops.com Their workshops are excellent!

ASP-Hosting.ca
11-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Thanks Darrell,

I appreciate your advice.

Peter

hostonfire.com
11-17-2004, 04:18 AM
A good read, thanks for all the advice.

ASP-Hosting.ca
11-17-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by 1PlanHost
We keep everything in house for SEO since we have been doing it for over 8 years. It is helpful to keep up to date on SEO techniques reguarly because it does change often. If you are looking for great hands on training, I highly recomend http://www.searchengineworkshops.com Their workshops are excellent!

Did you actually attend any of these workshops?

Peter

Khun
11-17-2004, 10:37 PM
with the phrase "Reliable Windows Web Hosting" They are both on the top of serps (1planhost and M6.net).

"windows hosting" hostsearch.com showcase and another directory list on the first page. dont know Why many directories win over host provider.:confused:

ASP-Hosting.ca
11-17-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Khun
with the phrase "Reliable Windows Web Hosting" They are both on the top of serps (1planhost and M6.net).

"windows hosting" hostsearch.com showcase and another directory list on the first page. dont know Why many directories win over host provider.:confused:

I don't think there are many searches for "Reliable Windows Web Hosting".

Peter

cl2
11-18-2004, 07:58 AM
web hosting is a very competitive keyword. Most SEO companies don't accept to work on this keyword if they have to guarantee the result.

ASP-Hosting.ca
11-18-2004, 10:52 AM
web hosting is a very competitive keyword. Most SEO companies don't accept to work on this keyword if they have to guarantee the result.

"web hosting" is very competitive phrase, but "Reliable Windows Web Hosting" is the complete opposite. You can choose keyword phrases somewhere in the middle and you have much better chances for success.

Peter

seoman
01-25-2008, 06:38 AM
Nice to know that , but there are whole lot of grammatical errors in your SEO post.

Moreover if you can post your SEO profile, it will be helpful :o

williambell1985
05-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Thank you for nice advice. Its really helpful for me and also for us.

pamelahike1985
05-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Nice post. Really like this :D

~ServerPoint~
05-13-2010, 04:37 AM
Any good SEO company must have have portfolio. If they do not I'm not sure if they good firm then.

tiresmokindad
05-13-2010, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the information Khun,

I would be wary if that will happen to me. I think that SEO Company (http://www.seocompanydirect.com) is just promoting their sites. That is why they are providing $1000 get us on tops but we just wasting our time because of the long time it takes.

ranjini
09-23-2011, 06:16 AM
Thanks for your nice information.

markpatton96
02-21-2012, 01:05 AM
lots of populace got resentful by deception SEO programs which promised top position and top hosting keywords for a charge of a pair of dollars.

chrisharvey
02-22-2012, 12:51 AM
I agree with you totally on this, for I have seen many people fooled by SEO companies which promise top ranking for your site for few hundred dollars for the best hosting keywords. This is their way of duping ignorant customers.

ryndavid
02-22-2012, 03:48 AM
The acceptable affair is that we absolutely balk the achievability of getting alone if it comes to the top antagonism in the online thick of things.

stevedavis14
02-22-2012, 04:39 AM
absolutely! I I agree more with you on this as we have seen how to get in fooled by fraud of SEO promises to the top positions for a few hundred dollars a couple of hosting keyword of the top people in too many Could not. It simply will not happen; they are to customer fraud unknowledgeable.

tommydenis
02-24-2012, 02:04 AM
Definitely! I agree with you on this matter completely that many people got cheated by fraud SEO programs which promised top ranking and top hosting keywords for a fee of a couple of dollars. These things don’t happen that way and they are cheating customers who don’t have any idea about the thing.

samuelcarlin
02-24-2012, 10:29 PM
I believe that*****SEO corporation*****is now promoting their sites. That is why they are given that $1000 obtain us on trimmings but we just homicide our occasion

austinkennedy
02-25-2012, 04:17 AM
Yes, this very good company can deliver great qualities of services for the SEO needs that you might have at the current times in the industry.

thomasfranklin
03-01-2012, 11:00 PM
I would really get worried if that will happen to me. In my opinion SEO Company is just promoting its site. That is why they are providing $1000 to get top ranking but we are simply wasting our time because t takes a long time.

poul111
03-02-2012, 12:41 AM
web host is a very aggressive search term. Most SEO organizations don't take to perform on this search term if they have to assurance the outcome.

stephanwally
03-02-2012, 12:44 AM
so com pines are also offering the less packages ,and also generating excellent output

miltonmackris
03-06-2012, 01:25 AM
Definitely! I agree with you on this matter completely that many people got cheated by fraud SEO programs which promised top ranking and top hosting keywords for a fee of a couple of dollars. These things don’t happen that way and they are cheating customers who don’t have any idea about the thing.

jamesriesman
03-10-2012, 12:05 AM
This is one good thing that will make your SEO and business experience really very enjoyable. You can do a lot of other things with such facilities.

nelsonwooden
03-15-2012, 05:08 AM
I really have grown weary of the ads that these sites for SEO have been giving us at the current times. What are your ideas about these SEO firms now?

stephanwally
03-15-2012, 05:33 AM
These kind of services are basic purpose for a ideal SEO copmany

ronchanel
03-16-2012, 11:35 PM
Absolutely! I cannot agree with you, because I've seen the top of the location of the SEO fraud too many people are optimistic about a couple hundred dollars, the top of the managed keyword fool. It does not happen, their fraudulent activities unknowledgeable customers.

ronwooden
06-26-2012, 11:43 PM
There are a lot of advantages that are associated and that offer a great learning career for aspiring candidates. SEO is surely one of best among all the options.

sabrinasai
06-27-2012, 12:16 AM
Khun to some points i dont agree with you.

markdrucker
07-13-2012, 02:24 AM
There are a lot of advantages that are associated and that offer a great learning career for aspiring candidates. SEO is surely one of best among all the options.