PDA

View Full Version : Is Getting more backlinks harmful to our websites ?

danish00
10-31-2012, 02:35 AM
I have heard that getting more backlinks are harmful for our sites because google has changed its algorithms.
day picnic near delhi (http://www.weekendgetawaysdelhi.net/?page_id=90)

ahsanabrar
10-31-2012, 09:40 AM
I think there is no matter to get more and more backlinks but quality and do-follow and related links are healthy.If you placed links on irrelevant categories and build links on those sites who have penalty by Google this could be harmful

k2seo
10-31-2012, 01:14 PM
I think there is no matter to get more and more backlinks but quality and do-follow and related links are healthy.If you placed links on irrelevant categories and build links on those sites who have penalty by Google this could be harmful

I 100% agree with you. It doesn't matter if your creating or getting quality back-links towards your website. Be relevant while generating back-links for your website. Always follow Google's guideline to optimize your website. And most important thing is quality content on your website. Content on your website must original and should relevant. Google has recently made few algorithm updates like Panda/Penguin/EMD. And Google always try to provide quality service to their users.

theshail
11-01-2012, 03:53 AM
Try to get links from high authority websites, and number of links doesn't harm your website if you're building quality links.

nikslove785
11-01-2012, 04:00 AM
No,Its not harmful for websites.We can get the back links easily from high rank websites.

mathewross
11-01-2012, 04:01 AM
No as such there is no issue in this.

Adam001
11-01-2012, 05:43 AM
It is not bad to have quality backlinks. it will help you to drive much traffic.
For me, paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) is really good option. Their forum posting and also blog commenting services could be useful solution to get quality backlinks. recommended!

mollymorgan
11-01-2012, 05:49 AM
I also heard liked that but according to me this is harmful only one condition when you get useless back link.