PDA

View Full Version : Most dependable tool

vishalacting
10-31-2012, 05:33 AM
I have attempted to use maximum tactics for SEO in order to be indexed. I desire to rank really great in top search engines. Before, while optimizing my website, I looked at this certain site. Basically, it is a keyword tool website. I was not completely gratified with keyword analysis tool. Hence, I looked at Google. Good thing, I secured an upright ranking and position. However, why do several tools tender diverse result? Which of the tools are the most dependable? Can anyone inform me regarding this? Could you share your experiences with me? I would like to thank you in advance.

jashanaims
10-31-2012, 06:25 AM
Google adwords is good enough to provide almost exact result, you can go insight the keywords to knew about number of searches for particular countries. etc

ahsanabrar
10-31-2012, 09:30 AM
there is no doubt google adwords is best tool get traffic but it is paid strategy and this can not give you the rank or position in search engine but only traffic.If you want the good results just concentrate on good SEO techniques.May be it could be helpful for you.

forum1
11-14-2013, 01:43 PM
Google keyword tool or ahrefs is most depending tool.

plccourse
11-15-2013, 12:38 AM
The best way to engage customers Newsletter Marketing, may be old-school in the age of social media marketing but it is still one of the most dependable marketing tools available. It is very cost effective and most importantly, reliable.