PDA

View Full Version : SEO Ranking

syedmuddassar
11-06-2012, 02:40 AM
Hy,
Please tel me what is the best SEO technique for improving search engine ranking?????

terrijhon
11-06-2012, 02:45 AM
Forums is best way...

Hire Developer
11-06-2012, 06:18 AM
Well, try to do forums, blogs, guest blogging, classifieds etc. These are best techniques to improve keywords ranking.

johncruze
11-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Hy,
Please tel me what is the best SEO technique for improving search engine ranking?????

First of all On Page SEO
Blog Commenting
Forum Posting
Article Submission
Press Release
Etc.

mikeslough5
11-08-2012, 01:47 AM
I think you need to do work on Do-follow link building "blog post, book marking, forum posting etc" i hope after this work you will get good ranking in search engine.

blessy_smith
11-08-2012, 01:47 AM
Few steps to improve search engine ranking.
Research the keywords.
Target niche keywords with low competition.
Think outside of the box.
Focus on the end user.
Make sure that all the pages of the site have custom titles and descriptions.
To make sure that you have not missed any tags or damaged any links in the process, use an inspection tool to look over your website.
Keep the structure, navigation and URL structure of your site simple enough for search engines to follow.
Create a site map that tells people where everything is on your site.
Build up your popularity.

samaustin
11-08-2012, 08:07 AM
That depends on link building and link popularity.Learn about link building and link popularity techniques.

stocklii
11-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Whatever it may be forum blog directories social bookmark social network etc... you should not focus your post on quantity but on the quality on the content in order to gain much traffic soon or later.

adamscot
11-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Direct Link Exchange / Direct Link Building
Press release news syndication
RSS ( Really Simple Syndication)
Local and regional search engine indexing
Forum Posting

johnclarketwo
11-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Well every search engine techniques are helpful to getting good ranking but thing is that how you are using it.

cartocare
11-09-2012, 01:31 AM
If you want to get a higher ranking on SERP you must focus on building a do follow links and make it sure that the site that you are submitting is related to your niche.

robotforce
11-09-2012, 04:56 AM
Forum Posting , Links exchange , Blog commenting ,Bookmarking these are the best task for improving the ranking ..

KalieRose
11-09-2012, 05:35 AM
Video,image,slide.. optimize all of them with your site link.. on top sites.. like youtube for video.. Pinterest for image.. slide share for slides..

webcreations
11-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Forum posting,article and directory submission,book marking.this daily work help for good ranking on search engine..

ahsanabrar
11-12-2012, 01:58 AM
According to me, Social Book Marking,Forums,Blog Commenting and Articles are best techniques.

msherry
11-12-2012, 04:28 AM
SEO is an abbreviation for search engine optimization; it is used to describe the process designing your website in a way that it will appear higher in search engine rankings. A website that's optimized for search engines can reap huge benefits on to your website and your business.

Directory Submissions
Article Submissions
Social Bookmarking
Forum Posting
Link Exchange
Blog Commenting
Facebook Work

graphics art
11-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Directories submissions, forums and social book marking is they best way to get fast results.

SANTOSH
11-15-2012, 11:00 PM
Forum posting , Classified , SBM is the best technique for improving page rank in SEO..

joshuashin33
11-17-2012, 07:10 AM
If you have a question about SEO and want to talk to others, forums are usually the place to go. You can check SamuraisSEO (http://SamuraisSEO.com)- and you can get your questions answered from real people with real experience in the seo world.