PDA

View Full Version : Page rank

dennywills75
11-07-2012, 11:08 PM
I have a couple of questions related to page rank that I would like some answers for. Before optimizing my site, its page was ranked second. However, the moment is modified it in the designing section, Google bots crawled my site and my page rank scaled down to zero. I just cannot find an explanation for this state of affair and I do not think I have done anything wrong to get this kind of result. I have not even used any black hat SEO methods to boost pagerank, so it really puzzles me. What do you think may have gone wrong? I do not know if I have unknowingly made some kind of error.

schwa
11-08-2012, 01:24 AM
I have a couple of questions related to page rank that I would like some answers for. Before optimizing my site, its page was ranked second. However, the moment is modified it in the designing section, Google bots crawled my site and my page rank scaled down to zero. I just cannot find an explanation for this state of affair and I do not think I have done anything wrong to get this kind of result. I have not even used any black hat SEO methods to boost pagerank, so it really puzzles me. What do you think may have gone wrong? I do not know if I have unknowingly made some kind of error.

Maybe some of your backlinks are gone or cancelled but you dont know. Try to check back your backlinks through Google Webamater Tool.

blessy_smith
11-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Page Rank is very important in a website while doing an seo .. If you do proper seo to your website then you will get good PageRank.

govindsharan
11-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Page rank play an important roll in seo for any search engine. search engine rate the page of website/blogs in order to deliver the important result for keyword searches. According to algo. Google indexes the content on Web pages.

johnclarketwo
11-08-2012, 12:18 PM
To improve a page rank you just need to maintain the quality of your sites.

ahsanabrar
11-13-2012, 03:06 AM
You said with out optimizing your site you have PR 2.can you tell us what kind of optimizing on-page or off-page.If you don't do off-page before it could be you ranked just based on on-page and might be your content was unique and natural that's why you have rank when you start proper off-page then you might be build links on some low quality sites who probably hit by google that could be effected on your site.

msherry
11-13-2012, 05:20 AM
Page Rank is a link analysis algorithm, named after Larry Page, used by the Google Internet search engine that assigns a numerical weighting to each element of a hyperlinked set of documents, such as the World Wide Web, with the purpose of "measuring" its relative importance within the set.
page SEO It helps to increase the website traffic and page rank SEO helps to increase the website popularity and website income. For every website seo is must. Everyone must implement seo service for their sites.

mikehussey
11-13-2012, 08:35 AM
How to increase page rank - is a question, which keeps challenging webmasters since long time. Because increase page rank brings the authority to rule the web. Quality backlinks are the basis of Google page rank. Acquire not just backlinks, but quality backlinks from quality or authoritative websites to increase the page rank.

sea queen
11-14-2012, 12:04 AM
I have not any idea why your site is down but though blog commenting and forums posting in authority sites you can get good position in search engine .

Sam Him
11-15-2012, 01:12 AM

There may be Wrong Optimization for Website With Low Quality Content on Web page .After new Page Rank Update Many of Website Lost their Rank as it before .

terrijhon
11-15-2012, 01:42 AM
Page rank is very important...i like the ans above which are given..very nice..

webcreations
11-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Page-rank is an important part of search engine optimization (SEO) past and present history. Page-rank is a link analysis algorithm applied by Google.com that assigns a number or rank to each hyper-linked web page-within the World Wide Web. The basic purpose of Page-rank is to list web pages from the most important to the least important, reflecting on a search engine results page when a keyword search occurs. The basic process involves Page-rank evaluating all of the links to a particular web page.

cartocare
11-16-2012, 03:10 AM
Maybe because some of your backlinks are removed. You need to build a strong links for your site "permanent links" but of course make it sure that it is a do follow links. You may also try to check the content of your site if it have a duplicate content.

SANTOSH
11-16-2012, 02:17 PM
Page Rank is very important in a website while working with seo.

danish00
11-17-2012, 04:46 AM
In seo, Page rank by google as all of you know about this. it show's your good websites popularity.
day out near delhi (http://www.conventionindia.in/Daysout.aspx)

adriapurba
11-17-2012, 05:35 AM
Yeah I also think so.....

adamscot
11-17-2012, 06:20 AM
before 2 months ago i also face such type of problem i suggest you to be patience and wait it will overcome

Zora2012
11-23-2012, 12:50 AM
PageRank is Google’s system for ranking web pages. A page with a higher PageRank is deemed more important and is more likely to be listed above a page with a lower PageRank.

davidweb09
11-15-2019, 12:49 PM
Google is no longer consider Pagerank as search engine ranking factors. https://www.caninepath.com/