PDA

View Full Version : What Tools Do You Use For Doing Seo?

borgninestallon
11-13-2012, 10:53 PM
I know the people involved in SEO, will be using many different tools for their work. Here you can share the tool which really helps for you in SEO in ranking a website in different search engines.

blessy_smith
11-14-2012, 01:21 AM
I am Use Google Analytic for analyze traffic and also use bacllinkwatch for find the competitor backlinks.

ahsanabrar
11-14-2012, 02:18 AM
What kind of tools you want to ask optimizing tools or backlink checker tools.If your question about optimization then I use these tools
.Social Book Marking
.Forum posting
.Blog commenting
.Article submission
.Social Media Activities
.Press release
and if you want to know backlink checker tool.then I use Google analytic and Market samurai.

schwa
11-15-2012, 01:01 AM
Google Products: Google analytics, Google webmaster tool, Google keywords tool, Google trend, etc.

Other tools: Alexa, seobooks, etc.

adamscot
11-17-2012, 06:31 AM
I use Google toolbar, SEO book toolbar, Google analytics and Adwords.

borgninestallon
11-21-2012, 01:54 AM
I am Use Google Analytic for analyze traffic and also use bacllinkwatch for find the competitor backlinks.

What about Google adword keyword tool for keyword research?

borgninestallon
11-21-2012, 01:56 AM
What kind of tools you want to ask optimizing tools or backlink checker tools.If your question about optimization then I use these tools
.Social Book Marking
.Forum posting
.Blog commenting
.Article submission
.Social Media Activities
.Press release
and if you want to know backlink checker tool.then I use Google analytic and Market samurai.

I am asking for Google SEO Tools. Not off page optimization techniques.

muzz
11-21-2012, 02:58 AM
I use Google analytic and Social Book Marking,Articles,Blogs and Forums postings.

Tikup
11-21-2012, 08:04 AM
I'm using Google Webmasters to see my backlinks and how many of them are indexed by search engine .
I almost use Google Analytic for analyze my website traffic . It's a good tool for many webmasters and it's easy to use .
There are some websites that allow me to check my pages pagerank (It's important for me).

Jayne
11-21-2012, 02:09 PM
I like SEOMoz; I like to read their posts, use their pro tools to cross compare site comparison, keyword competitiveness, etc.. I installed SEOBook toolbar for general overlook of different sites. I guess it all depends on how you interpret and apply the factors.

govindsharan
11-21-2012, 04:04 PM
I used seo status. It is best for seo.

abhirampathak3
11-22-2012, 03:36 AM
I’m doing SEO in Mozilla fire fox and I prefer fire fox is the best browser for SEO. It is also faster and easy than the other browsers. I think Mozilla Firefox is the best browser for SEO. Because Firefox never got crashed and we can open multiple tab in it. Google chrome is also good and we need this browser in seo because always we have to check approved link in cross browser or another browser.

johnoxx
11-22-2012, 04:19 AM
Using internet ,computer,Firefox and than seo techniques for doing seo.

otonat007
11-22-2012, 05:33 AM
I use Google Analytic, Google Webmaster, Google Keywords Tool.

webcreations
11-22-2012, 11:50 PM
Top SEO Tools

1 SEOMoz for Everything:SEOMoz’s suite of products has essentially provided us the value of our own personal SEO consultant.use their tools track keyword rankings, rate on-page optimization, and track links to our site.
2 Raving About Raven Tools: It is one of the key reasons why my company’s website ranks either first or second for most keywords related to our niche. Their research analysis and link-building tools allow me to find untapped niches and capitalize on them through effective organization for outreach.
3 Install SEO for Chrome:SEO for Chrome is the go-to tool that I use. It allows me to easily see Page Rank, back-links, estimated traffic, and even conduct keyword research for a website, all through my Chrome browser. It’s very important to get back-links for SEO.
4 Scribe for Content:Scribe is a great tool for SEO .You run all of blog posts through it to make sure that they’re not only educational, but will all be found in the search engines.
5 Can’t Go Wrong With Google:Don’t assume what your users are searching for. Instead, use Google’s free Keyword Tool to determine monthly search volume for keywords in your industry.
6 Word-tracker Cuts Out Extra Work:Word-tracker is the way to go. You can find out how many clicks you’d likely get if you got to the front page of Google, and whether it’s worth targeting this keyword or not.

davidweb09
11-15-2019, 12:59 PM
We use Moz, Alexa, Copyscape, Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner for SEO of a website. https://biocbdsolutions.com/

Pooja16
11-19-2019, 12:05 AM
Following are some of the tools-
1. Google Keyword Planner Tool
2. Google Search Console
3. Google Analytics
4. Ahrefs
5. Yoast Seo

sevencreations
11-20-2019, 04:56 AM
SEO tools are

Google Analytic
Google Webmaster
Google Adwords
Alexa toolbar
SEO mastering

Prateektechnoso
11-20-2019, 08:25 AM
I am using lots free SEO tools for doing SEO for in-house and Client projects. I will point out a few here. they are

* Google Analytics
* Google Webmaster Tool
* Google Keyword Planner
* SEMrush
* Ahref
* smallseotools
* Pingdom, GTMetrix and so on.

sophiawils59
11-21-2019, 04:20 AM
-Google analytics
-Google Webmaster
-MOZ bar
-Ubersuggest
-SERP trend
-SEO quake

sevencreations
11-25-2019, 12:24 AM
SEO tools are

Google analytic
Google webmaster
Google AdWords
Alexa toolbar
SEO Mastering

yuva12
11-28-2019, 09:07 AM
Google analytics
Google search console
Ahrefs
semrush

pharmasecure
11-28-2019, 11:19 PM
1. Google PageSpeed Insights
2. Moz Local Listing Score
3. Keywordtool.io
4. Google Analytics
5. Google Search Console + Bing Webmaster Tools
6. Ahrefs’ Backlink Checker
7. Moz Link Explorer
8. Google Keyword Planner
9. Google.com in an Incognito Window
10. Google Trends
11. XML Sitemaps
12. Browse
13. SEO Site Checkup
14. Yoast SEO

sterlingresorts
12-04-2019, 01:12 AM
SEO tools are

Google analytic
Google webmaster
Google adwords
Alexa toolbar
Whois

Wellbet
12-04-2019, 03:51 AM
What kind of tools to be specific?

If for analytics:

GA
GSC
OSE
SemRush
Ahrefs

For site speed
Google PageSpeed Insights
GT Metrics
Pingdom Tool

For data structure:
Structured Data Testing Tool (Google)

maxbe
12-04-2019, 04:41 AM
There are many tools I used to do SEO
1. Google pageSpeed Insights
2. Google Analytics
3. Keyword everywhere
4. Ahrefs' Backlink Checker
5. Seo site Checkup

dombowkett
12-04-2019, 06:16 AM
We use Google search console - digital marketing tools for website SEO.

jayam
12-23-2019, 06:30 AM
Google PageSpeed Insights. ...
Moz Local Listing Score. ...
Keywordtool.io. ...
Google Analytics. ...
Google Search Console + Bing Webmaster Tools. ...
Ahrefs' Backlink Checker. ...
Moz Link Explorer. ...
Google Keyword Planner.

Shafi.khann
12-23-2019, 06:32 AM
It depends on which tools you feel worth it for or how you are acquainted with those tools, However, there are numerous tools, It depends on you how you used them. Below is the list which I am using for clients.

Moz-For finding top Pages of competitors and their backlinks for the same page, Moz is also for Domain authority, Page authority and Spam score, They aren’t good for keyword research.

Ahref(paid)-Ahref is for everything from keyword research to check backlinks to top pages and for finding content and outreach.

Ubersuggest(Free)-If You are running short budget you can always look for ubersuggest, though the data are incorrect to take it as a pinch of salt.

Keyword planner-Google keyword planner is also good for finding local and international keyword with accurate data.

OnPage

Screaming Frog (free 500 pages)-Screaming frog is the best tools for finding redirects, H1, h2, h3, canonical tags, title and description.

Sitechecker pro(free)-This tool is one of the best tools for optimizing Onpage. You’ll get complete information and tips to improve or optimize yours on-page.

Images

Unsplash(free)-You can always rely on unsplash for free images.