PDA

View Full Version : what SEO strategy......?

adamscot
11-15-2012, 05:36 AM
what SEO strategy you guys used to improve ranking....?

Bull
11-19-2012, 05:36 AM
If you ask me, personally I use forum posting and blog commenting services provided by paidforumposting.com team of writers. It helps me to get backlinks and drive traffic to my web sites. Think that it will be useful information for webmasters here.

synapsesite
11-19-2012, 06:49 AM
There is no fix strategy that may will help in rankings. There are different aspects for different websites, the only thing is to analyze the deficiency and work on it to improve it.

terrijhon
11-19-2012, 08:15 AM
thanks for sharing your views guy...

otonat007
11-20-2012, 01:30 AM
I don't use any black hat seo techniques. I use all the search engine friendly techniques for website ranking. By following Google's rules i work on the website.

blessy_smith
11-20-2012, 01:35 AM
on-page and off-page optimization are the best seo strategies..

Akshat001
11-20-2012, 11:47 PM
on-page and off-page optimization are the best seo strategies..
Agreed with you. Both on page and off page techniques have their importance in making a site SEO friendly. A website need to have good content. As Search engine don't accept duplicate or spam content.

Zora2012
12-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission

SASA techno
12-27-2012, 07:20 AM
In SEO lot's of factors is best for website increasing in search engine but some of the best factors is forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, profile creation, article submission, classified submission etc....

webcreations
12-28-2012, 02:13 AM
These are best six techniques of SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
1 Link Building: Link building is a way of increasing the popularity of the site.
2 Proper Use of Heading Tags:Use of heading tags helps users, web browsers and search engines alike know where the major key points of your copy are.
3 Title Attributes on Links:That is a pops up when you place your mouse over a link. These are especially important for image links, but equally useful for text links.
4 Relevant and Quality Content:SEO friendly content is the key of getting good rankings in the search engines.
5 Meta Tags Optimization:There are basically two Meta tags regarding to SEO, first is Keyword tag and other is description which should be informatics about the site. Title tag is also important factor.
6 Targeting the Best Keywords:The best keywords for obtaining good rankings in any search engines, it is necessary to have good knowledge regarding keywords density and keyword selection.

Hire Developer
12-28-2012, 07:27 AM
Well, quality link building is the best seo strategy for your site because Google only wants unque content.

mathewross
12-28-2012, 08:07 AM
Clear, concise and easy to read. Thanks for a nice post!

giffy
12-31-2012, 05:19 AM
Meta Tags Optimization:There are basically two Meta tags regarding to SEO, first is Keyword tag and other is description which should be informatics about the site. Title tag is also important factor.

mslherry
12-31-2012, 05:34 AM
Developing a search engine optimization strategy requires careful thought. Before you get started with SEO

jaysh4922
12-31-2012, 07:17 AM
Some useful ideas according to me

Keep content fresh and valuable

Post to Social Media frequently

Add new pages

did good link-building