PDA

View Full Version : page rank importance...

adamscot
11-15-2012, 05:48 AM
Is page rank is important for SEO....?

govindsharan
11-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Yes, it is important for seo. page rank is an algorithm that calculate the web matric. it shows the position of a particular page on search engine.It is not depend only for incoming links it effect from out bound links and visibility of a website.

paullopez
11-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Yes, page rank is important for SEO. Primararily it is important for, determining the real source of content in case if duplicates of a page are in existance. Its also important for establishing the priority and depth of crawl for a site. Pagerank is a vital aspect for any website that depends on traffic from Search Engine.

sea queen
11-15-2012, 11:59 PM
Govindsharan I agree with you i also think that.

mikeslough5
11-19-2012, 02:14 AM
Yes, it is important for seo. page rank is an algorithm that calculate the web matric. it shows the position of a particular page on search engine.It is not depend only for incoming links it effect from out bound links and visibility of a website.

Thanks Buddy i like your post its really helpful for me regarding SEO.

Sam Him
11-19-2012, 02:26 AM
Page rank shows the importance of web pages over web . Also it is easy to target high rank website .

87nitingarg
11-19-2012, 02:28 AM
yes, Google page rank is very important your website. the page rank show the importance of your site.

Engagedots
11-19-2012, 04:47 AM
As most of you know, PageRank is an algorithm that calculates a web metric which shows how reputable a particular page is according to Google. This rank depends not only on the quality and the quantity of the incoming links but also on several other parameters such as the number of outgoing links per page (on the linking webpage), the position/visibility of the links and more.

Charls007
11-19-2012, 06:24 AM
Off course page rank is important thing for your website because this is a over all particular search engine rank.

Tikup
11-19-2012, 07:40 AM
Page rank is the result of your SEO activity on website .
I can say it's the most important thing for SEO . But the same time you need to have a right title and keywords for your pages .

blessy_smith
11-20-2012, 01:51 AM
Page Rank shows the popularity of your website.If Page rank high its means the website is more popular and most visited by the visitors.For increasing the page rank use the social bookmarking sites.

Akshat001
11-20-2012, 11:52 PM
All the results of SEO for your project come out in Page Rank form. A good PR site is considered to be the most reliable when people visit it.