PDA

View Full Version : Best Adult Reseller

media
03-26-2007, 11:58 AM
Who has the best adult reseller program?

eukhost
03-27-2007, 07:41 AM
I suppose you are looking for a Reseller package for adult content websites. But you need to mention what do you mean by 'Best', Also provide more details about your requirements and budget.

Bodhost
03-27-2007, 07:55 AM
In my opinon, you can post your requirements and in accordance to the same, you can have a look at the offers that are provided to you by various hosting companies.

transilvania
03-31-2007, 06:28 AM
What exactly do you want to know?

HComm
04-12-2007, 11:57 AM
There are no adequate shared environments for Adult Hosting because a busy adult site will chew up all the resources on the server. ;)

VPS or Dedicated or Colo is the way to go.
You get full root, TOS issues are not as restrictive and you get to live alone on your partition or machine.

partystar
05-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Who has the best adult reseller program?

I think you should be more explicit because your question doesn't say much. I can not tell what you really want. When you will clear it then we can tell you what you want.

ASP-Hosting.ca
05-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Yes, adult website needs its own server or VPS at least. This user might be looking for hosted adult affiliate program or something like that...

There are no adequate shared environments for Adult Hosting because a busy adult site will chew up all the resources on the server. ;)

VPS or Dedicated or Colo is the way to go.
You get full root, TOS issues are not as restrictive and you get to live alone on your partition or machine.

XpIndia.Com
05-13-2007, 12:26 PM
I have to second ASP-Hosting.ca Adult hosting should have its own
server or atleast a VPS.

ndehiliyadda
08-20-2008, 10:19 PM
I am very sorry, I can not understand what you are looking for.
Nishantha
http://sexygirlsandwomen.com/wide.html

~ServerPoint~
08-21-2008, 03:09 AM
I have never heard of such. I think that for this kind of business better to have dedicated server where that is allowed because adult content generate not only space but bandwidth and CPU usage as well.

bob
08-21-2008, 07:32 AM
Yep you should go for dedicated server especially managed one, if you are hosting legal adult content I don't think you've any problem to find a reliable hosting company those allow adult content.

Vec&sec
08-25-2008, 02:49 AM
Nevertheless, I can suggest you to look at MMhosting.com, because this company can provide you with beneficial reseller program. I can share with you some reseller features they offer: overselling allowed, host unlimited accounts, WHM & Cpanel access, 24/7 tech support, FREE ClientExec billing system, etc.

wasp
09-12-2008, 05:53 AM
^^ They do not allow adult hosting, as I remember! Be more attentive!

And from those who do allow - exmasters.com are great: you can resell from any shared or dedcated account you buy from them. Very convenient, I guess. Their prices will also surprise you pleasantly!

Ahmad
09-17-2008, 05:28 AM
Agree. Exmasters.com might become good solution, as they specilize in adult hosting. Reselling is very covenient from them... Have a look.

transilvania
09-22-2008, 03:52 AM
I have seen nice reseller programs from santrex.net as this company allows to host adult web sites on their servers.
Their prices aren't high and they are worth your attention.

Ahmad
09-23-2008, 04:30 AM
OP, have you already chosen something? Share please!

Alcatrazz
09-29-2008, 07:34 AM
If the OP has not chosen yet, I can recommend them exmasters.com for adult reselling. I think they are one of the best adult hosting providers, and their reseller options are also attractive.

manadospace
01-03-2009, 10:21 PM
hmm looks like better using vps than reseller if running adult site