PDA

View Full Version : What can you tell me about Sitemaps and SEO?

vishalacting
11-19-2012, 12:59 AM
The importance of sitemaps is one area about which everyone is talking about, nowadays. Is it really all that important to have a sitemap? Does a sitemap benefit a website in any way? Is there anyone who can tell me anything about this topic? It makes navigation easy for visitors, is what my friends have told me. In finding the site, it helps search engines immensely. I would prefer to have sitemaps on my site if this is true. I have been planning on the launch of my website. I don’t wish to go wrong with it in any way. What should I do?

alfredo85
11-23-2012, 05:08 AM
In SEO, a sitemap is an HTML file where the important links to a particular pages are gathered in one place.

easycommerce
11-23-2012, 05:55 AM
Sitemap in HTML important for users, in XML format for search engine crawl purpose :)

theshail
11-23-2012, 06:30 AM
Sitemap helps search engine crawlers to index your website quickly sitemap has crucial role for SEO.

adamscot
11-23-2012, 06:38 AM
SEO is the process to promote your website and to improve your website ranking and page ranking on search engine.

mitapaul16
11-23-2012, 07:06 AM
A site map (or sitemap) is a list of pages of a web site accessible to crawlers or users. There are two types of site maps.

The purpose of SEO is to generate good and quality back links. For that you need to continue submission service (e.g. Directory, Bookmark, Article, Blog, Forum posting). These are the things through which your targeted keyword will be in best SERP.

arindamdutta16
11-23-2012, 07:32 AM
Sitemap is one type of path of web site. New user can get idea about sites root using sitemap.SEO is the process to promote your website and to improve your website ranking and page ranking on search engine.

otonat007
11-23-2012, 08:47 AM
HTML & XML both the sitemap are very important. XML sitemap is helpful for search engine and HTML sitemap is for visitors.