PDA

View Full Version : How important is the page title?

vishalacting
11-19-2012, 01:21 AM
Related to the page title, I have some queries. Does anyone know just how importance the page title is? Do you know how much its length should be? Can someone tell me what the maximum length should be in this case? Is there anyone who is aware of it? Do I have to keep any specific measures in my mind in this case? Adding keywords to my title phrases will help is what I was told recently. Can I alter the chosen length in any way? Is it possible? To suit the needs and requirements of my client, I wish to increase the page title length. Can this be done?

easycommerce
11-19-2012, 02:58 AM
Each & every page title heading is very important to your site becoz the tile play a big role direct the users what type of site, services & business etc on your website.

danish00
11-19-2012, 03:03 AM
Page title is very important for seo point of view. it tells about your websites services which search engines read easily.
day picnic around delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203)

Jamileen.Sy
11-19-2012, 03:32 AM
It's more for SEO and mind retention purposes. ;)

otonat007
11-19-2012, 03:41 AM
Page Title is very helpful for website ranking. If we create page title SEO friendly then we can increase our website ranking in search engine.

abhishekabhi
11-19-2012, 04:23 AM
Thanks for sharing.

anshukr06
11-19-2012, 05:01 AM
Page title is very important prospective of seo because Google give much more priority of title tag. The keywords that you want to get ranked well that keywords you must be in page title.

Charls007
11-19-2012, 06:27 AM
Page title is important for your because you targeted your website page through title.

denzaltrueman
11-20-2012, 12:09 AM
It is important from visitor point of view and visitor can easily know about your sites products and services and also good for a seo point of view.

JerrickYeoh
11-20-2012, 01:11 AM
page title tags should be between 10-60 character
page description should optimally be between 150-160 characters.

blessy_smith
11-20-2012, 01:33 AM
Good page titles are very important.

Search engines use the element as a means of indexing sites. If your web page doesn’t have a descriptive title the search engines will give it a lower ranking than other pages. The title is displayed as the link text in search engine results.
The tile displays at the top of the browser window or in the tab, describing the page in the browser. If someone bookmarks your site, the title is used in the bookmark. A good title is better than "untitled".

blessy_smith
11-20-2012, 01:38 AM
Good page titles are very important.

Search engines use the element as a means of indexing sites. If your web page doesn’t have a descriptive title the search engines will give it a lower ranking than other pages. The title is displayed as the link text in search engine results.
The tile displays at the top of the browser window or in the tab, describing the page in the browser. If someone bookmarks your site, the title is used in the bookmark. A good title is better than "untitled".

Sherin
02-11-2021, 10:42 PM
The title must be text-only, and it is shown in the browser's title bar or in the page's tab.

The contents of a page title is very important for search engine optimization (SEO)! The page title is used by search engine algorithms to decide the order when listing pages in search results.

vijayshah1140
02-15-2021, 12:48 AM
Enough answers are given, I think @admin should close the thread now!!