PDA

View Full Version : How can i get my websites to the top of the search engines???

50stateautoloan
11-27-2012, 06:15 AM
Hello friends,

There is no guaranteed way to get to the top all the time. If anyone tells you that they can get you to the top, they are being economical with the truth.

Thank you.

theshawnchin
11-27-2012, 06:36 AM
Yes , i agree with you. But i f we try as best then we stayable all positions i give guaranteed if we to do SEO with pure way and add relevancy in my work then we will be get boost up our site in search engines ..

vikramrandhawa
11-27-2012, 07:06 AM
Increase your backlinks through off-page search engine optimization techniques to get top ranking over search engines.

adamscot
11-27-2012, 07:44 AM
Submit your RSS feed
Google bookmarks
Use Craigslist
Article marketing

borgninestallon
11-28-2012, 05:55 AM
Getting website is on top is the very toughest work. It can be achieved by optimizing your site with full SEO. SEO has both on page optimization techniques and off page optimization techniques. You need to have complete on page optimization techniques for your site in order to get your site on top of search engines.

otonat007
11-28-2012, 06:28 AM
We should not use any spam techniques while doing seo by the following all the search engines rules we should work on the website.

Hire Developer
11-28-2012, 07:14 AM
Do only white hat seo with unique content which definitely works and helps to increase your rank on Google top.

sea queen
11-29-2012, 12:28 AM
If you want to your website top of search engines do white hat seo is slow but long time effective .

muzz
11-29-2012, 03:06 AM
Use all the techs of SEO use natural content and also use social media activity

mikeslough5
11-29-2012, 04:13 AM
Do link building on high PR sites according to search engine's update. after some time you will find your site at the top of search engine.

Nicolemarx
11-29-2012, 04:17 AM
Do Off page and On page activities you can get your website to the top of the search engines.

arindamdutta16
11-29-2012, 04:20 AM
You can do On-page and off-page optimization. It to create quality back links by submitting our site URL in high pr sites; if your site gets more back links from high pr websites then chances of your site ranking on top in Google will be high. We get signature link from forum, it is good benefited for back link.You can get good backlink from article submission, social bookmarking, blog posting.

colesraymond
11-29-2012, 04:33 AM
Here I am sharing few more tips..

• Optimize your site for your target audience, not for the search engines
• Design and categorize your site architecture and navigation based on your keyword research.
• Program your site to be "crawler-friendly."
• Label your internal text links and clickable image alt attributes

sandegownc
11-29-2012, 04:58 AM
Increase your backlinks through off-page search engine optimization techniques to get top ranking over search engines.
Quality works wonder in seo .