PDA

View Full Version : What is Photo Sharing?

blessy_smith
12-03-2012, 05:15 AM
Dear friends,

Please help me to know about Photo Sharing. This is new topic for me.

Waiting for your reply.

easycommerce
12-03-2012, 05:33 AM
sharing your business or services or promotional picture through the social networks with targeting users to reach information is called photo sharing :)

50stateautoloan
12-03-2012, 05:40 AM
Photo sharing is the publishing or transfer of a user's digital photos online, thus enabling the user to share them with others (publicly or privately). This function is provided through both websites and applications that facilitate the upload and display of images...

synchronous
12-03-2012, 08:09 AM
It simply means sharing your photographs on the social networking websites or the websites which are created for the purpose of sharing of the pictures .

Brianjohnson
12-03-2012, 05:10 PM
I agree with synchronous.

arindamdutta16
12-04-2012, 04:47 AM
Photo sharing tools work as a combination of things. They serve as online storage spaces for photos, with the ability to tag and organize each photo. It’s quite straight forward really. Instead of people publishing pictures in hard copy and exhibiting to friends over a cup of tea, photo sharing websites allow users to upload their images to share with their online friends, or indeed the entire web.

muzz
12-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Photo sharing is the technique in-these days to promote business.For the attraction of people we can share new pictures.

jamsen
12-04-2012, 09:16 AM
“Photo sharing” is what social media mavens call it when you upload your digital photographs to a website equipped with tools for storing, organizing, and displaying them. You share your photos with others by giving them access to your displays. Those others might be your immediate family, fellow users of the website, or the whole world.

cartocare
12-04-2012, 09:21 PM
You can use social networking sites in Photo sharing and it can give traffic for your sites. Pinterest is one of the social networking site that offer photo sharing and the good thing is once you click the photo it will redirect to the site where you get the photo.