PDA

View Full Version : video optimization

blessy_smith
12-03-2012, 05:21 AM
how to do video optimization?i need to get my video on top in YouTube

arindamdutta16
12-04-2012, 04:16 AM
Video can be optimized to increase search engine relevancy. Keywords and phrases can be used in titles and descriptions providing search engine spider food. video optimized can provide important inbound links from popular social sites such as You Tube, Vimeo.

50stateautoloan
12-04-2012, 05:28 AM
Video optimization as part of your search engine optimization efforts can be a great way for you to expose your brand to users who may have otherwise not been familar with your brand, your product(S) or your service(S).

titly555
12-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Hi
Video submission service is one of the most effective traffic of marketing your products and services online. It is not enough to have a brilliant marketing video that talks about your products and services. If you want to really benefit from these videos, you need to market them online effectively. so that video submission is best traffic to increase your site page rank.

Sam Him
12-05-2012, 08:01 AM
Optimize Title , Desc and Place Relevant tags will helps you to get placed with top search ranking depends on competition .

raisa.nadia
12-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Yeah video submission is become one of the best techniques to get better ranking. There are many video directories in which you can submit your video.

billsheen
12-06-2012, 12:54 AM
I need to know the procedure that exists behind optimization of a video. Secondly, I also want to know how to upload my video on YouTube so that it remained at the top.