PDA

View Full Version : How much does SEO cost???

50stateautoloan
12-05-2012, 04:27 AM
Hello friends,

This really depends the goals of that you or your company have in place. Every good SEO company will work with you to assess your goals and give you a project cost and timeline agreement based on an hourly rate as SEO is an ongoing process. Some SEO companies have created packages with a set of deliverable to help the decision making process.

Thank you.

coolmanish
12-05-2012, 04:30 AM
Depend on keyword Competition.

Engagedots
12-05-2012, 05:01 AM
SEO costs depends on the competition of the keyword and domain age also matter a lot.

easycommerce
12-05-2012, 05:31 AM
Easy Commerce is leading Online Marketing services company in India. Just send your inquiry we will quote your SEO requirement cost.

Glow
12-05-2012, 05:34 AM
If you ask me, I have been using paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) services for a long time and very happy.
These guys are perfect for forum posting, SEO article writing and blog commenting services - you will get backlinks and much traffic.
Highly recommend them.

blessy_smith
12-06-2012, 04:43 AM
Yea it all depend on the keywords and how popular the category is on the search engine and on the internet for example it will be expensive if you wanted a high search ranking for the keyword "web Hosting" since it will be nearly impossible to get the top results since you will need heaps and heaps of targeted backlinks and some A grade copyrighting so thats my input